• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i dont think powerlifting helps with long endurance activities,but sure as shit helps with running kunts over in contact.

Certianly a strength element to tackling. You clearly don’t require elite PL strength to be a good tackler as shown by the guys playing rugby or NFL who don’t have elite strength. Proper technique plays a massive role. Put your strongest powlerliter on a football field and watch him get steamrolled by blokes that know how to tackle.

Ill say it again if PL strength was that important why don’t those blokes try out for a NFL team and sign a 5m contact straight away

Certianly a strength element to tackling. You clearly don’t require elite PL strength to be a good tackler as shown by the guys playing rugby or NFL who don’t have elite strength. Proper technique plays a massive role. Put your strongest powlerliter on a football field and watch him get steamrolled by blokes that know how to tackle.

Ill say it again if PL strength was that important why don’t those blokes try out for a NFL team and sign a 5m contact straight away

Certianly (there is) a strength element to tackling. You clearly don’t require elite tackling strength to be a good powerlifter as shown by the guys who are winning world championships. Playing rugby or NFL doesn't need elite strength. Proper technique plays a massive role. Put your strongest rugby or NFL on a platform and watch him get steamrolled by Gerry (@stronkmanlet).

Ill say it again if tackling was that important, why don’t those blokes try out for a spot on the Australian team and set a few world records.

Certianly (there is) a strength element to tackling. You clearly don’t require elite tackling strength to be a good powerlifter as shown by the guys who are winning world championships. Playing rugby or NFL doesn't need elite strength. Proper technique plays a massive role. Put your strongest rugby or NFL on a platform and watch him get steamrolled by Gerry (@stronkmanlet).

Ill say it again if tackling was that important, why don’t those blokes try out for a spot on the Australian team and set a few world records.

I agree. Like I said in my previous post “Just like rugby players are not setting squat world records”. Manlet seems to think that an elite powerlifter can just walk on a field and start tackling people into the next universe.

Actually I don’t agree with it at all. What NFL lineman on a few mil contract thinks sweet. I’ll go powerlift with the chance of winning half a pizza if I’m lucky as the prize money. Also I’m pretty sure there are nfl blokes out lifting Gerry with ease.

I agree. Like I said in my previous post “Just like rugby players are not setting squat world records”. Manlet seems to think that an elite powerlifter can just walk on a field and start tackling people into the next universe.

Actually I don’t agree with it at all. What NFL lineman on a few mil contract thinks sweet. I’ll go powerlift with the chance of winning half a pizza if I’m lucky as the prize money. Also I’m pretty sure there are nfl blokes out lifting Gerry with ease.

yes i do think that an elite powerlifter would seriously put some hurt on. Im not talking about a 44 yr old midget age grade fluke artist such as myself but someone with say a 300+ raw squat a 200 bench and a 300 dead would have the power to seriously injure.

I remember watching "The Rookie" where Geyer and co look for an up and comer to give an NRL contract to and Geyer was going ga ga over a 115 kg forward high squatting 180 kgs. Some of the weights these guys were doing were pitiful.

yea, it is shame some dont get it, but what can you do.

apparently richmond's martin is a weak bench presser but so strong on the field brushing players off like they are flies.

as if he gives a fuck about being good at powerlifting, hey bazza.

yea, it is shame some dont get it, but what can you do.

apparently richmond's martin is a weak bench presser but so strong on the field brushing players off like they are flies.

as if he gives a fuck about being good at powerlifting, hey bazza.

id drill that kunt into next week

You could say Gerry is a professional athlete. His whole life has been physical work.

dream on. are you ok.

lol sparty let me tell you a story about a kunt that i went to school with that ended up playing provincial rugby and trialling for a super rugby team and he wasnt even that good. We played 4 on 4 down at the rugby fields after school and he showed up 1 day and i bumped him off and he never came back.A lot of kunts make it professionally when other kunts who are better, never get a blip on the radar.