• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
whale_hello.gif

did legs today after back n bi yesterday. took a month or so off, omg going to be hobbling like a 120yr old for a week after this.

feels good

Dips ss Chins - BW x 15/10, 12/8, 11/8, 10/7
Chest Row ss Inc DB Press - 10/10, 10/10, 10/10, 10/10
Inc Fly - 10,10
Pullover - 10,10
Some tri's as well. cable work only

lifts are coming back to what they once were.
Maybe ill start logging again when i ge back from holiday

Used to love the challenge of heavy UDL's. Need to make a UDL handle thing. Haha.
Once did 108kg x 21 reps. Hilarious.

Skwats and bench tonight!

legs today, flat out single sets on top weight for each exercise until burnt out.

I am trying to get my leg press up to something respectful. last heavy set (3 weeks ago) only did 10 x 247kg life fitness press.

weak as. I am quite embarrassed with the lack of power in my legs these days. Aim to rectify.

Kb swings and 30 min walk with puppy which is mostly jog/run trying to keep up with the little tacker.

Legs # 2
LP - 4 x 12
LE - 4 x 16
Walking Lunge - 2 x12
Leg Curl - 4 x 18
Hypers - 2 x 15
Stopped there. Pump was out of control.

Nothing. Squatted on Monday, got stapled by a weight I shouldn't have, sat down and thank about it for a few minutes... decided to have a week off.