• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How good was the PHE touchdown on the 4th down 20 seconds to 1/2 time
But NEP are likely to step it up now in the 2nd

eagles are struggling to stop throwing game. need to stay ahead by scoring touchdown each time with ball

wow, I have already been paid out on my 3 Ladbrokes bets on eagles. fuck me dead, I always collect off superbowl. they must have had a promotion deal.

eagles can still win, run down clock and score a field goal, or get a touchdown which will make it hard for patriots

great match grunta, best I have seen in a superbowl. high standard by both throughout. time put too much pressure on brady in end

Looks like the Patriots forgot to pay off the officials that make decisions on replays. Considering what a flagrant bunch of cheats the Patriots are, it's good for the NFL to have a proper team win for once. That was almost as good as the NYG beating them a few years back.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-t...the-most-tainted-sports-dynasty-ever?ref=home

over an eight-year stretch, right up until the moment when the New York Jets set up a sting to catch them, they were secretly recording opponents’ sidelines during games in order to decipher their signals. How often? Forty separate instances between 2000 and 2007, according to ESPN. They also allegedly sent low-level employees into visiting teams’ locker rooms to steal their play sheets, so the Pats would know opposing teams’ first 15-20 plays of the game.

When they got busted, their cozy relationship with Roger Goodell meant that not only weren’t they punished in a manner that might have dissuaded future bad acts; the commissioner tried to bury the scandal, going so far as to destroy the evidence the league had gathered during its brief, three-day investigation—which led to heavy criticism from then-Sen. Arlen Specter

I refused to watch the game but checked my app 5 min from the end and saw that the eagles were in front with a touchdown and a 2 point conversion just to get a draw and overtime. So watched the last few minutes. Great result.

Having a Super Bowl party tonight to watch a replay, sans bullshit commentary, and will probably be able to spike the ball between the uprights of my cheerleader. Should be a hoot.

Go Eagles!!!

405fc10b7a5d126fa2b1f2b64de72a27.jpg

X3TeVee.gif

It’s the year of the cardinals in 2019, Arizona will smash it, talk is they’re getting the eagles coach and a star QB.

i want to go back and watch a couple more nfl games. I love the nfl, my favorite football code although I like all of them.