• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Recently a member here said that his wife is his best friend, now we've all heard this before mainly in movies, television, talk shows etc. but what does this actually mean and what does it say about the bloke who says it.

For me, a wife is a wife and a friend is a friend, you don't have sex with your friend and you don't talk about everything with your wife.
This tells me a couple of things, firstly, a bloke says it because he thinks it's the right thing to say, it'll keep him in the good books with his wife because lets face it most blokes are terrified of their wives and we'll do and say anything to keep the peace.
And secondly, the bloke is simply a pussy.

What's your thoughts and experience?

Im hardly terrified of my wife you fukwit,and whose the kunt who doesnt put his weights down?Ive emasculated you enough on here so that the reader can distinguish between a real man who treats his wife with love and respect and a kunt that will die alone.

I agree with Gerry about need to be friends with wife. we share a lot of common interests we do and talk about. I have no friend that expresses such a range of similarities. I have friends where I have certain things in common.

Wow, the idiocy and lying from you two, Stiffy and gerry is fucken astonishing.

haha you dont look 15 yrs younger than me.You look a lot older.You re a horrible liar.Next thing you can start doing is putting your weights down.You see you put a pic up and noone cared,wasnt that bad now was it.The same will happen when you put your weights down.

Last edited:
You need to love and care for your wife, not be BFFs with her.
A wife and a mate are 2 completely different and separate things.

I don't have many friends, it turns out that I am an objectionable human being.

I stayed away from this thread but I've been drinking all day (Hi Stiffy) so fuck it.

My wife of 15 years, partner of 20, mother of my children is my best friend, she is the only person in my life that understands me, puts up with my various issues and will be the last person on earth standing with me when the world comes to an end.

I don't have to pretend, lie, change or be anything other than what I am with her. She knows I am loyal, trustworthy and will scorch the fucking earth to protect her. She is the reason I am not dead or in Gaol and when it all turns to shit, it will be on me, but it won't be because I betrayed her.

I don't need people in my life to make me feel good about myself, I don't measure success by facebook likes or birthday cards and I don't care what people think of me.

Couldn't care less if people are drinkers. I've been known to drink a bottle of Scotch per season, many times lol. It's what people do while they are pissed. From my experience though, people who are arseholes drunk are generally arseholes sober. The drink just brings it out or amplifiers it.
I'm a happy drunk.

And yours will hump the guy in the caravan next door to yours, if she already hasn’t.

haha im not bothered my your silly projections,after all it wasnt me cheating on my wife then logging on here and bragging about it.it takes a special kind of idiot to do that.

haha im not bothered my your silly projections,after all it wasnt me cheating on my wife then logging on here and bragging about it.it takes a special kind of idiot to do that.

She’s probably on all fours now as I type this