• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I do wonder about people using Tren. I know its a great substance for bodybuilding, but all the sides that come with it suggest that it is a pretty bad compound for the body's longer term health.

Lots of people use tren. .
Lots of people also use fake or under dosed tren.

yeah I know that. Its one of the most popular. Its just the sides like nightsweats, insomnia, tren rage, increased body temperature etc suggests the body doesn't like it and is trying to eliminate it from the system.

Test and GH are naturally occurring in the body. Where does Tren come from.

Don't they use it on cows? Not sure tbh.

You right about the sides m8 (from what I hear)

I hear it can work wonders, but think the sides I get from standard Test-E and Deca (and even the PH I tried) would be at about the limit I am willing to accept.

Still getting the night sweats as it is. Little acne, but nothing serious.

Still amazes me at the amount and variety of compounds the experienced guys are running at any given time.

Don't they use it on cows? Not sure tbh.

"As of now the main source of Trenbolone is from implants for cattle being converted into an injectable or transdermal compound, from powder, and of course Underground Labs. "Home brewing" powder or cattle implants seems to be the preferred method of obtaining injectable Trenbolone Acetate, because the user would have much more control over the potency and sterility of the drug. "

http://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone.php

you gotta try some of dis chit [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION];

"The drug Trenbolone is, without a doubt, the most powerful injectable anabolic steroid used by Steroid.com members to gain muscle. However the full properties of the drug are not always fully understood. This profile will separate fact from fiction and help steroid.com members decide if Trenbolone is right for them.
Trenbolone is similar to the highly popular steroid Nandrolone, in that they are both 19-nor steroids, meaning that a testosterone molecule has been altered at the 19th position to give us a new compound. Unlike Nandrolone however Trenbolone is an excellent mass and hardening drug with the majority of gains being muscle fiber, with minimal water retention (1) It has an unbelievable anabolic (muscle building) score of 500. When you compare that to Testosterone, which itself is a powerful mass builder, and has an anabolic score of 100 you can begin to fathom the muscle building potential of Trenbolone. What makes Trenbolone so anabolic? Numerous factors come into play. Trenbolone greatly increases the level of the extremely anabolic hormone IGF-1 within muscle tissue (2). And, its worth noting that not only does it increase the levels of IGF-1 in muscle over two fold, it also causes muscle satellite cells (cells that repair damaged muscle) to be more sensitive to IGF-1 and other growth factors(3). The amount of DNA per muscle cell may also be significantly increased (3).
Trenbolone also has a very strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor (A.R), binding much more strongly than testosterone (4). This is important, because the stronger a steroid binds to the androgen receptor the better that steroid works at activating A.R dependent mechanisms of muscle growth. There is also strong supporting evidence that compounds which bind very tightly to the androgen receptor also aid in fat loss. Think as the receptors as locks and androgen's as different keys, with some keys (androgen's) opening (binding) the locks (receptors) much better than others. This is not to say that AR-binding is the final word on a steroids effectiveness. Anadrol doesnt have any measurable binding to the AR& and we all know how potent Anadrol is for mass-building.
Trenbolone increases nitrogen retention in muscle tissue (5). This is of note because nitrogen retention is a strong indicator of how anabolic a substance is. However, it's incredible mass building effects do not end there. Trenbolone has the ability to bind with the receptors of the anti-anabolic (muscle destroying) glucocorticoid hormones (6). This may also has the effect of inhibiting the catabolic (muscle destroying) hormone cortisol (7).
Yet another amazing trait that must be noted is its ability to improve feed efficiency and mineral absorption in animals given the drug (8). To help you understand what this means for you, feed efficiency is a measurement of how much of an animals diet is converted into meat, and the more food it takes to produce this meat, the lower the efficiency. Conversely, the less food it takes to produce meat the, higher the efficiency& well you get the idea. Animals given Trenbolone gained high quality weight without having their diet adjusted, thus improving feed efficiency. Finding new compounds which can improve feed efficiency is a billion dollar industry, and has spawned many nutritional advances in the bodybuilding world over the last few decades (CLA, Whey Protein, and HMB are compounds which spring to mind as having first been introduced by the livestock industry). What does this translate to for the hard training athlete? The food you eat will be better utilized for building lean muscle, and vitamins and minerals are also better absorbed which may keep you healthier during cycle.

Trenbolone is also a highly androgenic hormone, when compared with Testosterone, which has an androgenic ratio of 100; Trenbolone's androgenic ratio is an astonishing 500. Highly androgenic steroids are appreciated for the effects they have on strength as well as changing the estrogen/androgen ratio, thus reducing water and under the skin. As if the report on Trenbolone was not good enough, it gets better; Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat (11, 12) this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as Testosterone.
Trenbolone promotes red blood cell production and increases the rate of glycogen replenishment, significantly improving recovery (13). Like almost all steroids, it's effects are dose dependant with higher dosages having the greatest effects on body composition and strength. Mental changes are a notorious side effect of Trenbolone use (15), androgens increase chemicals in the brain that promote aggressive behavior(16), which can be beneficial for some athletes wanting to improve speed and power."

http://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone.php

I generally avoid compounds at doses that you wouldn't be able to run year-round. I think the stack I mentioned I could run year round without issues and it would have me looking great. But only bloodwork can tell that. I'll do that for 6 weeks then I'll likely just use 500mg of test for the rest of the year (2015). Why bother with anything else, I'm going to be eating to gain weight and after the first 3 months won't be lean enough for the other shit to make a difference.

Exactly, just take test and stop fucking around, pinning yourself once a week isn't all that hard.

LIES! its actually not fun at all. and... gets very old very fast. not everything is 1 week.

sure the results are like a supercharger on a honda, exceptional, but its far from "easy work". LOL

just ask oni, still 72kg after year of juicing more than bodybuilders winning medals. real talk.

Sticking a needle into your thigh once a week is not hard, why fuck around with prohormones when a mL of test will get you better results?

I said pinning yourself isn't hard, not that you don't need to put in hard work once you start using.

Sticking a needle into your thigh once a week is not hard, why fuck around with prohormones when a mL of test will get you better results?

I said pinning yourself isn't hard, not that you don't need to put in hard work once you start using.

if its not hard, show me how huge you are? but, most regimes are eod. so times those injections by 3.
oh, you want to peptide? thats 3x a day, not a week. so how many injections are at yet? i don't dare count...

but thats not "hard"

meanwhile, you can't even put 2 good meals together!!!! WHAT!

Last edited:
A good friend of mine passed away recently. He was 33. Had a wife and and 2 year old. He was taking a lot of stuff. At one point he was taking 1 - 1.5 grams of test per week, along with tren and deca. He would 'cruise' at 300-500 grams per week. I couldn't believe it when he told me. He was also taking large amounts of Valium and antidepressants. His marriage was breaking down. He had been having an affair with another woman for over 3 years (I believe his wife knew).

Now I'm filled with regret I did nothing to stop it.

He actually died from myocardial infarcation: basically he had a blockage in a major artery to his heart that was stopping the blood from returning to his heart.

I spoke to his wife last week and she wants to meet for a coffee to discuss his 'drug abuse'. This won't be easy. I knew what he was taking all along.

Initially he was secretive about it.
He his the compounds and the barrels etc. Towards the end it was all on display in his kitchen. In full view for his wife and kid to see.

So so sad. I'm cut up about it.

sorry to hear that jmc.

I had a mate who also got heart trouble from large doses of gear; he was in his early 30s to at time.

As far as I know, I think he is ok today, although he did return to national standard bb later for one more year of comps.