• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

"Ultimate Fighting champion Conor McGregor has been charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief following a rampage at a UFC press event at Barclays Centre in New York, a police spokesperson has confirmed.

The incident has thrown McGregor's future in doubt with UFC president Dana White saying he didn't know if McGregor would ever fight in the octagon again.

"I don't know [if he'll fight again]," White told ESPN on Friday. "I honestly don't know the answer to that question."
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/a-hand...-remorse-for-ufc-rampage-20180407-p4z89q.html

Be surprised if he fights in ufc again after this, I was a fan but since his big PayPal fight against mayweather he seems to have lost the plot a fairbit

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Be surprised if he fights in ufc again after this, I was a fan but since his big PayPal fight against mayweather he seems to have lost the plot a fairbit

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Thats what a (rumoured) USD100M paycheque does to a kunce
Where you been neddy? Camping? Prison?

McGregor is a dumb kunce. One of the dumber kunce.

When you have everything, its probably not difficult to maintain a great life and not be a dumb kunce....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's what had me we wondering, he's always been a bit of an arsehole. Has all the money and Coke made him overstep the line way too far this time?

Secondly, I understand how Cocaine can improve performance during an event (greater endurance etc) but wouldn't it destroy your athletic performance long term. [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] is that true?

Any possibility this could all be set up, smells of WWE to me ?!!

Fighters with scratched corneas from glass in the eyes and other head wounds. Fights cancelled from that mights card. There is footage.

McGregor charged and paraded by Polic

UFC isn't known for this level of chit

That's what had me we wondering, he's always been a bit of an arsehole. Has all the money and Coke made him overstep the line way too far this time?

Secondly, I understand how Cocaine can improve performance during an event (greater endurance etc) but wouldn't it destroy your athletic performance long term. @Grunta is that true?

Too much use of any substance will kill your edge in the long run.
Like anything else, control is the key.
Honest answer.

Who needs CT and Baz slinging insults at each other. Gerry and Gruntz are funni as fark!

You two should be getting paid for this!

Where you been neddy? Camping? Prison?

Ah been around, just havent been posting much, as honestly not much has been going on here, i do check in from time time, hahaha

No way this was a setup, or staged by UFC as publicity, too much happened, fighters getting injured, fights getting cancelled due to injuries, the card itself suffered enough without additional fights being cancelled, not to mention police getting involved and Conor being charged, which IF convicted from my understand could effect his ability to get a visa to enter the US in future.....

Well I had a blast losing it.
What happened to you, just born in the shallow end of the gene pool?

lol my parents are english and maori respectively and were born 12 000 miles apart,no inbreeding here chum.I can tell you are losing your faculties,soon Mrs Grunta will have to wipe your bum for you.