• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Any late comers in here?
Did 120 for a single today, weighing in about 77 which is a lot better than my 6th place. Should have filmed it but I thought I'd done 115 at a lighter weight for some reason :(

Yeah, it was a bit of a grind but 115 felt good so I figured why not. Not bad for not wanting to train today, must have been that power nap I had around lunch time haha

Need to get a lift up in here too... Hit 120 for a triple a month or so ago. Not groundbreaking, but it's something.

Bump!
Ill be doing some front squat work for a month or two from mid December. Might play around and test it at the beginning and end of the block or blocks.

Anyone in here still using the front squat? If so how is it going for you?.

Tim.

Still front squat usually twice a week. Doing more hypertrophy work than strength stuff though. Down about 5kg on when I was last in this thread but would struggle to do 110 for a single atm, let alone anywhere near 115-120 like I was hitting before.

Always preferred the front squat for some reason. Seem to have to think about more cues when back squatting where front seems to come naturally. Probably because I do them more but I think its always been like that. I really should re-visit high bar back squats though

Its definitely because you do them more haha. More efficient for you. Practice will do that!

Tim.