• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Show us your pecs

ill kick it off :p

Ok the pic is not current .. as im currently a fat bastard .. bhudda look alike. :confused:

TrentChest3small.jpg

have already done so.

A re-run is not neccessary.....nor another burning at the stake for doing so! lol

ill kick it off :p

Ok the pic is not current .. as im currently a fat bastard .. bhudda look alike. :confused:

TrentChest3small.jpg

Finally someone with the same chest genetics as me *sorta split in the middle* lol.

This photo can see best .

394111_10150549695789888_768204887_8920707_1721076657_n.jpg

I wish my chest was longer in the middle but wtf knows..

u forgot the /nohomo darkoz.. geeez :D

not much chest pics going on in this thread.. :(

lol thread = fail

and trent appreciation thread....

*waits for show us your traps thread*

Finally someone with the same chest genetics as me *sorta split in the middle* lol.

I've got that as well, but only on one side and it has kinda filled out a little over the years.

Will get up a chest pic and some point in the near future, it is my best body part after all!

pistachio do you have that seperation between upper pec and middle pec. Im not ripped but when i flex i can see it so i guess it would look good when i get down to a lower bodyfat.

example - http://lh3.ggpht.com/-2S6CpJj9bYs/TCrYqGPA4YI/AAAAAAAAA8o/Wh0EqP-upGM/franco-columbu.jpg

I do, but it doesn't go all the way across yet. Not sure if I need to be more ripped, or if it'll just stop halfway.

I've got more of the phil heath 'dimple'. Like when you do the most muscular and you get the hole on the outside of the chest.

I'm curious to see how my chest will look when I get REALLY lean