• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] The anime thread

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Show us your nerd...

Neon Genesis Evangelion 1.0

[YOUTUBE]qFmkIDqAwYI[/YOUTUBE]

Macross Zero

[YOUTUBE]BV-4OmITmOE[/YOUTUBE]

Initial D

[YOUTUBE]iGn4g2G50m8[/YOUTUBE]

Robotech

[YOUTUBE]qF5VM1r2xAk[/YOUTUBE]

Teknoman / Tekkaman blade

[YOUTUBE]rbxucmo8NeA[/YOUTUBE]

Videos may lead to spoiler...

Last edited:
omg epic, tomorrow im gonna sit and watch them all, we'll keep this thread alive noobs, even if its only you and me who post.

You forgot the most epic though - DBZ!

calling it quits for the night, gonna watch moar eva.

Last edited:
Lol never watched DBZ..

I feel so ****ing retarded i never even knew that they are remakign evangleion!!! did you??

the first 2 are out now i think with 2 more movies coming...

I was so pissed that the n64 evangelion game never came to australia... It would of been 1996? That i first watched it... watch the first trialer for evangelion 1.0 epic super happy fun time.. ill be wayching it tomorrow night :D

bit of an anime fan here , started off with cowboy bebop and moved on over time , now its naruto and bleach

lol, nerds and strong mofos.

No such thing as a stereotype...

Oh im an epic nerd...

Ill admit that anyday..

I play counterstrike have a ps3 and a wii.. I would rather play games then go to a pub. :D

Maybe we should start a gaming thread as well!

Oh im an epic nerd...

Ill admit that anyday..

I play counterstrike have a ps3 and a wii.. I would rather play games then go to a pub. :D

Maybe we should start a gaming thread as well!
ah don't worry you're not the only one , don't see the big deal in going to the pub

Went to Supanova down at melbourne showgrounds back in march and heading off to manifest in august down at melb

[/SIZE]

ah don't worry you're not the only one , don't see the big deal in going to the pub

Went to Supanova down at melbourne showgrounds back in march and heading off to manifest in august down at melb

I dont know what they are so maybe you are a bigger nerd then me??

Lol

lol well i do have a 14yo kid so that's my excuse lol , as for what they are , well they are conventions well more like a tonne of shops under one roof

I dont know what they are so maybe you are a bigger nerd then me??

Lol
lol Yes it makes him a nerd god here lol, it is a gathering of anime fans, lots of them get dressed up as their favorite characters etc..

look up cos play on google..

I dont have a great anime collection, ( my dad has hundreds!!)
I like most of the studio ghibli stuff,
evas are good, 1.11 comes soon in HD, I do beleive they are redoing the entire series.
Appleseed in HD is awsome, both movies.
Vexille is also an awsome experience. HD
ghost in the shell series, movies and collections are great.
also have ninja scroll, and akira ( also being redone in HD)
I have seen heap of my dads collection, black lagoon is pretty cool
bleach is boring.
nurato is ,..well I wont watch it again.
death note is pretty good
gilgamesh was weired, need to watch more of it.
crap I cant remember them all.

I prefer the shoot em up, and hi tech sorts

lol Yes it makes him a nerd god here lol, it is a gathering of anime fans, lots of them get dressed up as their favorite characters etc..

look up cos play on google..

I dont have a great anime collection, ( my dad has hundreds!!)
I like most of the studio ghibli stuff,
evas are good, 1.11 comes soon in HD, I do beleive they are redoing the entire series.
Appleseed in HD is awsome, both movies.
Vexille is also an awsome experience. HD
ghost in the shell series, movies and collections are great.
also have ninja scroll, and akira ( also being redone in HD)
I have seen heap of my dads collection, black lagoon is pretty cool
bleach is boring.
nurato is ,..well I wont watch it again.
death note is pretty good
gilgamesh was weired, need to watch more of it.
crap I cant remember them all.

I prefer the shoot em up, and hi tech sorts

Yeah same the ones i listed are my faves,, Especially macross saga, not the rooted american verison of robotech

I just got eva 1.0 and 2.0 .... 1.11 is just blue ray isnt it??

Real life movie has been up in the air for years!!

EDIT: 1.11 is japanese with subs... I watched the origonals on sbs back along time ago LONG time ago... So i want to watch it dubbed other wise it owuldnt seem right to me..

Current wallpaper..

http://wall.alphacoders.com/wallpaper.php?i=39890

Last edited:
I beleive it is blu ray,yes but it is version 1.1 which has a few alteration, new angels and characters aswell.

there is a japanese and english dub, you choose what you prefer.

Last edited:
Dvds Ive bought this week:

Bleach seasons 1 & 2
Ghost in the Shell

Bleach has been fantastic, ghost is a little slow to get into things.

I'll probably go to JB later this week and pick up whatever has a pretty cover - likely the 3rd season of bleach, full metal alchemist or hellsing.

My brother purchases some stuff and has a massive collection downloaded, though I dont get to see much of it because hes so ****ing angsty. I managed to steal blade off him the other night and that was pretty good too.

Just finished Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood yesterday. I only like watching the subbed version's. They never seem to get the right voice actors for the dubbed's. Brotherhood was a lot more different compared to the original. I thought it was just going to be an updated remake of the original series, but it was a whole new story which was good.

I'm now waiting for One Piece to stop showing fillers and get on with it.

Neon Genisis I watched a few years ago, probably one of the first anime I ever saw. That was a great series.

Original Guyver series is pretty bomb too.

-Mitch.

ok so the question is , are you a true anime fan and watch the anime with sub-titles , or do you get the english translated stuff

English translated makes me ill. I only ever watch it with subtitles, it's a lot better in my opinion. I used to study Japanese in highschool so I can understand a good portion of it anyway, but subs are the way to go.

Anyone watch Gungrave? I've heard good things about it.

-Mitch.

ok so the question is , are you a true anime fan and watch the anime with sub-titles , or do you get the english translated stuff

Depends on what it is exactly..

Initial D, Japanese

Neon genesis - english i watched the origonals in english in 1996? I think it was.. So it takes me back..

Robotech, same as above.. Also robotech is a retarded join of 3 seperate animes.. Super dimensional fortress was the origonal.

SO its more nostalgia for me...

Otherwise new anime is in jap as the story is usualyl scewed alot for english translation.