• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lets say some random guy is running this:

Test E 1g pw
Deca 1g pw
Dbol 100mg ed

What Ancillaries would you recommend?

Its different for everyone, needs to be dialled in with trial & error or getting actual bloodwork so you can determine where things are at

Yeah man i'm tempted to wack tren right now, got some tren ace and thinking abut adding it in slowly, you reckon 75mg eod is a good starting point?

Do you ever use orals?

What time of day do you take the GH?

I have Genotropin HGH Pharma Pens, exxy as hell but these are the real deal.

You ever take slin before or after training?

I take the HGH post training at 4ui and I will put 2ui in each side directly into the muscle trained or as I feel needs it. I train 5 days a week currently and bench on all 5 of them. Monday I squat so I will take it in my quads, same with Wednesday. I deadlift on a Friday and normally put it in my quads then also but tore one of the small muscles near my armpit this week so I put the whole 4ui directly into that post workout. The rest of the time it usually goes into triceps or pecs and on off days I sometimes can't be bothered so just take the whole 4ui sub-q before I go to sleep.

I like to eat 30-40g of carbs when I train usually jelly snakes, pineapples in juice or rice rakes and sometimes this can make my blood sugar run a bit high so each morning I wake up and test my blood sugar. If it is high then I will take 1-2ui of humulin-r 70/30 depending on how high it is because obviously I don't want to develop diabetes or have any of the other risks associated with high flood sugar

lets say some random guy is running this:

Test E 1g pw
Deca 1g pw
Dbol 100mg ed

What Ancillaries would you recommend?

I'd recommend he gets blood tests and adjust from there but that is a pretty hefty dose so 1-1.25mg of letrozole EOD along with 0.5mg of cabergoline twice a week should be a good "guess". But obviously you need to get bloods and adjust the dose from there because playing guesswork is retarded.
I think letro is great and it's all I use now. Far better bang for buck than any other AI and you can take it twice a week if you need to

I take the HGH post training at 4ui and I will put 2ui in each side directly into the muscle trained or as I feel needs it. I train 5 days a week currently and bench on all 5 of them. Monday I squat so I will take it in my quads, same with Wednesday. I deadlift on a Friday and normally put it in my quads then also but tore one of the small muscles near my armpit this week so I put the whole 4ui directly into that post workout. The rest of the time it usually goes into triceps or pecs and on off days I sometimes can't be bothered so just take the whole 4ui sub-q before I go to sleep.

I like to eat 30-40g of carbs when I train usually jelly snakes, pineapples in juice or rice rakes and sometimes this can make my blood sugar run a bit high so each morning I wake up and test my blood sugar. If it is high then I will take 1-2ui of humulin-r 70/30 depending on how high it is because obviously I don't want to develop diabetes or have any of the other risks associated with high flood sugar.

Okay sounds good, so you don't ever shoot gh first thing upon waking do you?

most I've ever done is 4.5g pw for a few weeks then I tapered back down to 3g pw, like I was fucken jacked heaps but the sides got insane, and I jumped off and said fuck this shit off. But live and learn and I am still to this day perfecting my cycles and finding out what works best for me and at what doses.

most I've ever done is 4.5g pw for a few weeks then I tapered back down to 3g pw, like I was fucken jacked heaps but the sides got insane, and I jumped off and said fuck this shit off. But live and learn and I am still to this day perfecting my cycles and finding out what works best for me and at what doses.

What did 4.5g pw feel like?

What did 4.5g pw feel like?

Good and bad. I had already been on cycle for several months and I could hear my body calling me to jump off the gear and even have a break from training, but back then I was one stubborn kunt and I said i'm not backing off no matter what and i'll do whatever takes so I can keep on making gains, if I'm not gaining then i'd rather be dead, that kind of mindset.

Anyway its the combination of different compounds which I think fucked me up, like I may have started with test/deca/dbol for a couple of months, then threw in primo and eq on top of this for another month, then threw in anadrol and stana as well, so I end up running up to 8 different steroids and the body is like "what the fuck is going on with me, you keep giving me all these exogenous hormones and your throwing my chemistry out of wack". You don't just fuck your testicles with gear, you fuck your t3 and t4 levels, you fuck your blood sugar levels, your pancreas gets fucked too, your dopamine and serotonin get fucked as well, not too mention your cholesterol, blood pressure, kidneys, liver, rbc's, prostate etc etc.

My muscle memory now is fantastic, I blow up like a fucken CLOWN its that good!! Like I think I changed my whole skeletal layout and its bigger and stronger now, like my bone structure has grown.