• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah that's exactly right. Actually drol does make me aggressive like masteron does to me, so there is some correlation between these two I believe.

Whats your thoughts Oni? You reckon stana is the same as deca? lol

tbh right now I don't know why I'd bother taking anything other than testosterone and trenbolone
what is anything else going to do that these two can't do by themselves in different ratios? Nothing

hgh and insulin are great also but you don't need them. I'm running 4ui of hgh and sometimes have to take 2ui of humalin-R (long acting insulin) before bed if I eat dumb shit like donuts because my blood sugar runs so high. Started on Monday and people at work are saying I am looking huge and I am up a good 4kg. I am running 250 test and 75mg of tren EOD so 262.5mg total and making faster gains than any other cycle even when I was running +2.5g

tbh right now I don't know why I'd bother taking anything other than testosterone and trenbolone
what is anything else going to do that these two can't do by themselves in different ratios? Nothing

hgh and insulin are great also but you don't need them. I'm running 4ui of hgh and sometimes have to take 2ui of humalin-R (long acting insulin) before bed if I eat dumb shit like donuts because my blood sugar runs so high. Started on Monday and people at work are saying I am looking huge and I am up a good 4kg. I am running 250 test and 75mg of tren EOD so 262.5mg total and making faster gains than any other cycle even when I was running +2.5g

I do test, deca, dbol, but I know several guys who keep telling me to start tapping on trens door and I think I will slowly move from deca to tren. Some guys will do test/deca/tren, they keep the deca in there for the joints and I asked about stacking to progestins and they said as long as you play it by ear and deal with any possible side effects then there's no problem with stacking 2 progestins, just don't go overboard. Like say tren 500mg pw + deca 500mg pw + test 500mg pw I see nothing wrong with this.

What HGH are you using?

I do test, deca, dbol, but I know several guys who keep telling me to start tapping on trens door and I think I will slowly move from deca to tren. Some guys will do test/deca/tren, they keep the deca in there for the joints and I asked about stacking to progestins and they said as long as you play it by ear and deal with any possible side effects then there's no problem with stacking 2 progestins, just don't go overboard. Like say tren 500mg pw + deca 500mg pw + test 500mg pw I see nothing wrong with this.

What HGH are you using?

Hi mate I'm new here. I've been using 400mg Test e and 600mg Tren. When I add in Deca I get erectile dysfunction. Do you find that happens to you? TY.

Hi mate I'm new here. I've been using 400mg Test e and 600mg Tren. When I add in Deca I get erectile dysfunction. Do you find that happens to you? TY.

Your new, it says you've been on here for almost a year lol!!

What i found lately was when i don't use an AI my libido is better, like I can blow everyday. Too much AIs can easily crush the libido and also crush gains due to a reduction in estrogen which hinders HGH and Insulin. Estrogen is one of the most important ingredients in gaining mass. So I tell people to try not use any AIs for as long as possible, just let the juice do its work, and if need be use a small dose of asin, don't touch letro or any shit like that.

If its the deca causing ED then I can almost guarantee its because your prolactin is too high and you need a DA to lower it. By lowering prolactin many people get insanely horney and it increases sexual sensitivity. High estrogen is fine, its great for gains and makes you feel great, the problem lies with prolactin, this is what gives some people issues.

Your new, it says you've been on here for almost a year lol!!

What i found lately was when i don't use an AI my libido is better, like I can blow everyday. Too much AIs can easily crush the libido and also crush gains due to a reduction in estrogen which hinders HGH and Insulin. Estrogen is one of the most important ingredients in gaining mass. So I tell people to try not use any AIs for as long as possible, just let the juice do its work, and if need be use a small dose of asin, don't touch letro or any shit like that.

If its the deca causing ED then I can almost guarantee its because your prolactin is too high and you need a DA to lower it. By lowering prolactin many people get insanely horney and it increases sexual sensitivity. High estrogen is fine, its great for gains and makes you feel great, the problem lies with prolactin, this is what gives some people issues.

Thanks mate. Great information, love your work. Whats a DA?

I've been experimenting with Asin 12.5mg eod. Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction due to your stack too?

Excellent choice, that's better than adex and letro. I take asin every now and then but again I try not touch AIs nowadays. You gotta remember a lot of these boards try to market shit and push people into using this and that and every fucken ancillary you can think of just so they can turn more profit. Simple fact is that you don't half of that shit to begin with.

What HGH are you using?

The good thing about tren is that it never really stops working. A lot of drugs will stop working after that 6-8 week period unless they are a longer ester in which case it is obviously extended but still about the same period after levels build up. After then you have to either up the dose or swap compounds. This is mainly due to cortisol and myostatin. Tren you don't get this though. I don't know why but tren is good in that you don't need to do anything with it or change it round you can just pick a dose that works well and roll with it. I think 75mg EOD would be fine over 6 months with very little impact on your physical and mental health unless you're prone to it. I've ran tren with NPP in the past and had no real problems although didn't really notice that much extra growth and I was running both at 350mg.

Currently 500mg total weekly is doing everything I want it to. I am using the serostim pens at the moment as well as the nutropin 10ml vials.
I have a few vials of some generic white tops as well but I will use them when I am out of the stuff that I get straight from the pharmacy.

An AI is not enough for prolactin
Yes low estrogen = low prolactin
But you deserve no libido and tits if you don't take cabergoline with nandrolone or tren

The good thing about tren is that it never really stops working. A lot of drugs will stop working after that 6-8 week period unless they are a longer ester in which case it is obviously extended but still about the same period after levels build up. After then you have to either up the dose or swap compounds. This is mainly due to cortisol and myostatin. Tren you don't get this though. I don't know why but tren is good in that you don't need to do anything with it or change it round you can just pick a dose that works well and roll with it. I think 75mg EOD would be fine over 6 months with very little impact on your physical and mental health unless you're prone to it. I've ran tren with NPP in the past and had no real problems although didn't really notice that much extra growth and I was running both at 350mg.

Currently 500mg total weekly is doing everything I want it to. I am using the serostim pens at the moment as well as the nutropin 10ml vials.
I have a few vials of some generic white tops as well but I will use them when I am out of the stuff that I get straight from the pharmacy.

Yeah man i'm tempted to wack tren right now, got some tren ace and thinking abut adding it in slowly, you reckon 75mg eod is a good starting point?

Do you ever use orals?

What time of day do you take the GH?

I have Genotropin HGH Pharma Pens, exxy as hell but these are the real deal.

You ever take slin before or after training?

Asin lowers your estrogen which keeps your prolactin in check I thought? What do you take for your erectile dysfunction?

That's correct but just don't use too much or you'll lower estro too much.

For ED try caber or prami, but be careful with these, just start off with real small doses and try it out.