• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you vote for One Nation?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Four Corners did an episode on why young Muslim Men are becoming suicide bombers etc. They found that a lot of them are just lost 'disenfranchised' youth, not really hardcore Muslims until 'seduced' by the cult leaders.

seriously some of you need to come to terms that not everyone will agree with you, it's okay you know to be different from one another, to say and do different things from yourself, you know

Left wing liberal swine :D

Four Corners did an episode on why young Muslim Men are becoming suicide bombers etc. They found that a lot of them are just lost 'disenfranchised' youth, not really hardcore Muslims until 'seduced' by the cult leaders.

I posted research about this in another thread over a year ago. Conveniently forgotten, probably never read.

This is nothing new. It is the same phenomenon (or range of phenomenon) which has attracted people to extremist organisations, and in some cases allowed them to flourish, throughout history.

Segregation and ostracisation of minority groups has been proven to exacerbate the problem.

I dunno man. Why do we need all these labels?

:D
It's the thing these days, feminist social justice warriors spend their time thinking up new ones, They reckon there are at least six genders now, life was much simpler when there was just a dick and a snatch.

I have seen this before but thanks.

We are silent because everyone is too scared to speak up for being labeled a bigot, racist, extremist etc etc.

And I am not just speaking about islam related matters.

Everyone is so precious these days and gets butt hurt about anything and everything, people make a past time about being offended and butt hurt.

Everyone has an excuse for everything, he raped 10 women because his mummy did not hug him enough, he robbed shops as he had mental health issues, he shot a cop because he was in fear of his safety etc etc I just can't listen to it any more.

100% GOLD Mick!
Now let me itemise your above conversation so as to make myself clearer and more transparent to you Big Man.

We are silent because everyone is too scared to speak up for being labeled a bigot, racist, extremist etc etc.
Losers (yes you've read it here and from me)...losers whoever they are will always be losers. In fact they don't need an excuse to be so, as they'll make their own excuses so as to justify their losers' mentalities. And yes, in this instance, I am referring to Muslims who are just as ignorant as the people they're accusing of suffering from ignorance, there's no two ways about it Mick. I will never label you by a particular label if I can not substantiate my claim with some hard evidence. Hence as Darko knows well, I've always sided with him whenever he lifts his hands up in frustration and says: "Islam is not a race people!" ... and I can not but agree with him. My objection to Ms. Pauline Hanson's comments regarding Islam was based on her ignorance of the subject. Everyone here knows me well enough to know that I always keep my mouth shut and ears wide open when it comes to a subject matter I lack some knowledge in. Even Powerlifting, a sport you won't see me talk about, but rather ask questions instead from the people here who know their stuff on the subject.

And I am not just speaking about islam related matters.
I know you're not mate.

Everyone is so precious these days and gets butt hurt about anything and everything, people make a past time about being offended and butt hurt.
Mick, my approach to your comment here, is that with every right or privilege there comes a duty and a responsibility. Hence, freedom of speech ought to also come and have its own responsibilities. Some people can really go to town abusing the hell out of such a beautiful thing as freedom of speech. Some people are not afforded such freedom as freedom of speech, yet others seem to seriously, arrogantly, and perhaps even ignorantly take it for granted. Our ANZAC: is there anyone on this forum who disrespects the sacrifices our ANZACs have died in order for us to live the way we do? To me, abusing freedom of speech by ignorantly blurting out hateful and inciteful words, shows not only total disrespect for our ANZACs (where every Aussie ought to show respect, Muslim or non-Muslim), but it also demonstrates that the speaker has fully abused the responsibilities that come with such a powerful tool as freedom of speech. So yes to using freedom of speech, and no to abusing it to serve a particular agenda.

No one (I'm referring to Muslims here Mick) needs to feel offended if what is said is true. Some use "oh I'm offended" as a shield of sort. I'm 100% against that, especially when Muslims use it. My advice is go and learn, equip yourself with the most powerful tool known to man...knowledge, then perchance you might not get offended so easily, as you'd be able to sift through what is BS, from what is right on the money.

Everyone has an excuse for everything, he raped 10 women because his mummy did not hug him enough, he robbed shops as he had mental health issues, he shot a cop because he was in fear of his safety etc etc I just can't listen to it any more
The psychoanalytic theory, fathered by Sigmund Freud, where he’d like to convince us that we are a product of our past, is not an analysis I fully accept Big Man. Some folks strive to use their past experiences as a tool for personal growth, whilst others would like to use/abuse it to justify their misdeeds/misfortune etc.….

Haha
ha Mick, oh you've hit a delicate spot with me..., in fact it's the meanest spot in my whole being. I have zero (100%) zero tolerance for anyone who blames or points the finger at someone else for his bad words or bad deeds. So even though I could have very easily replied to Spartacus question when he asked me regarding a solution to France's terrorists issues, I would never justify the killings of an innocent human being, French (in France) or anyone else anywhere else for that matter. Yes it's a fact that there are French Muslims (probably born in France), who'd use their grievances (as well as their parents' grievances) against France's past and present policies towards Muslims and Muslim majority countries. So if (let's say) the truck driver who killed 80 something people was acting on some grievances in addition to France being in self-denial of its past and present actions, I would say to that Muslim your abhorrent act was not only un-Islamic, but it played right into the hands of the French government and its supporters. The targeting of (and misdirecting of anger and frustration) at innocent people has no place in the house of Islam, anywhere and under any circumstances, period!

Ignorance is rampant on both sides of the fence, but ultimately I would hold the politicians/leaders and makers of foreign policies into account. We the people, are paying in blood for being silent. We need to talk more if we are to arrive at an understanding where our words (united as one), can have any effect on the policies our leaders make. It's not good enough to say we are fine here in Australia, but to hell with them overseas. That attitude (and I guarantee you this), will bring chaos (to put it mildly) over here into our Australian streets...,for a certainty, unless you start believing that the blood of an Australian is no better than that of an Iraqi or a Syrian or whatever, we as Aussies have no right to judge. Again I emphasise, my dealings with my fellow Aussies is not (and should not) be the same as my dealings with the policy makers, for they are first and foremost responsible for our safety as a nation.

Would love for a Muslim leader here in OZ (if he's gut the guts [and is willing to give up his life for an ethical and moral cause]) to publicly put our foreign minister on the spot by asking her some/certain questions about the way we as a government deal with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
It has been established by a western expert on the subject of terrorism, that suicide bombers claim to their action is always politically based/motivated and not religiously based. Israel is a case in point for example.

Not believing that humans have affected climate change is hardly extreme, even the very scientists that study it can't agree on it.

Not really true. They did a review of the research on global warming. Of something like 4000 research papers and 97% agreed with man made global warming.

Not really true. They did a review of the research on global warming. Of something like 4000 research papers and 97% agreed with man made global warming.
97% of what, every scientist on the planet?
It's also not called global warming anymore and changed if to "climate change" because they can't even agree on what the effect actually is.

another interesting debate, but me think odds favour human impact with regard to global warming. that does not mean much will done about any related problem anytime soon.

97% of what, every scientist on the planet?
It's also not called global warming anymore and changed if to "climate change" because they can't even agree on what the effect actually is.

97% of the 4000 research papers on man made climate change at the time of the review concluded that it is happening. I think the number is similar for consensus among climate scientists as well. It's not the big disagreement among scientists in the field that politicians like to claim.

Don't talk about scientists in general. Asking a scientist in another field about climate is like Big Mick talking about the reproductive anatomy of chickens.

I've had this argument with my dad. He doesn't believe in man made climate change. I asked him where is his peer reviewed paper or papers that disagrees with the thousands of papers that point towards man made climate change. Also how long has he studied climate science for. As suspected he didn't like that.

Last edited:
another interesting debate, but me think odds favour human impact with regard to global warming. that does not mean much will done about any related problem anytime soon.

It's not actually a debate anymore. The proof and consensus amount climate scientists is there. The debate is among those that have zero knowledge or education on the topic.

97% of the 4000 research papers on man made climate change at the time of the review concluded that it is happening. I think the number is similar for consensus among climate scientists as well. It's not the big disagreement among scientists in the field that politicians like to claim.

Don't talk about scientists in general. Asking a scientist in another field about climate is like Big Mick talking about the reproductive anatomy of chickens.

I've had this argument with my dad. He doesn't believe in man made climate change. I asked him where is his peer reviewed paper or papers that disagrees with the thousands of papers that point towards man made climate change. Also how long has he studied climate science for. As suspected he didn't like that.

Faaaarrk you and your dad arguing, I'd buy tickets to that