• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good and bad. I had already been on cycle for several months and I could hear my body calling me to jump off the gear and even have a break from training, but back then I was one stubborn kunt and I said i'm not backing off no matter what and i'll do whatever takes so I can keep on making gains, if I'm not gaining then i'd rather be dead, that kind of mindset.

Anyway its the combination of different compounds which I think fucked me up, like I may have started with test/deca/dbol for a couple of months, then threw in primo and eq on top of this for another month, then threw in anadrol and stana as well, so I end up running up to 8 different steroids and the body is like "what the fuck is going on with me, you keep giving me all these exogenous hormones and your throwing my chemistry out of wack". You don't just fuck your testicles with gear, you fuck your t3 and t4 levels, you fuck your blood sugar levels, your pancreas gets fucked too, your dopamine and serotonin get fucked as well, not too mention your cholesterol, blood pressure, kidneys, liver, rbc's, prostate etc etc.

My muscle memory now is fantastic, I blow up like a fucken CLOWN its that good!! Like I think I changed my whole skeletal layout and its bigger and stronger now, like my bone structure has grown.

Cheers. That last part sounds pretty good. I knew PEDs can change your body long term, but didn't know your skeletal structure would change. Sounds OK without the sides of cause.

I think the most [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; has ever run at once was 3g pw - pussy.

tren vs deca jj?

If Oni sees this he'll be all over it like a pedo at kindergarten. Actually i'm hesistant about wether Oni is actually using the doses he claims, hmmmmm, i'm not going to say anything but I've been around this game for a long time...............

Tren and deca are completely different compounds. Their both progestins, but they act completely different from each other. Best bet, especially for an experienced user is too stack them together cause tren can fuck some peoples joints, whereas deca is the exact opposite, and they are both highly anabolic. Obviously tren is more anabolic than deca, but trens also higher on sides than deca. Like I can run 1g deca pw and not feel any side effects at all, go even higher on the deca if you want.

Cheers. That last part sounds pretty good. I knew PEDs can change your body long term, but didn't know your skeletal structure would change. Sounds OK without the sides of cause.

Even test alone enlarges bone growth, probably not much, but if you start using mega doses then you can only imagine what can possibly happen. Test also increases hgh/igf levels a lot even at just 300mg pw.

how bout if had to choose one for inexperienced user

definitely deca hands down, it suits everyone from novices to professionals. If anyone tells you to run tren on your first cycle then their wrong 100%, that's just stupid, it may work but the chance that your not used to dealing with sides etc from gear will be increased with the use of tren.

Its like saying you've never ridden a fast bike, so common sense tells you to start on say a 600cc Yamaha R6 or CBR 600 etc, you don't just go and buy an R1 or a CBR1000 cause its way too much power at the current stage your at. And so many guys go and buy 1000cc+ sports bikes and they come off them cause they can't handle the power. Hell my CBR600rr done up for track was too much for me to handle back in the day and I came off, but I was drugged up to the eyeballs at the time and being chased. Anyway you get my drift.

Okay sounds good, so you don't ever shoot gh first thing upon waking do you?

No because I use 4ui
Systemic increases in IGF-1 does NOTHING.
NOTHING
You want local expression post workout if your goal is muscle gain
If it is fat loss then do it in the morning then do some fasted cardio. If you take such a high dose then you'll need to spread it out

tren vs deca jj?
If Oni sees this he'll be all over it like a pedo at kindergarten. Actually i'm hesistant about wether Oni is actually using the doses he claims, hmmmmm, i'm not going to say anything but I've been around this game for a long time...............

Tren and deca are completely different compounds. Their both progestins, but they act completely different from each other. Best bet, especially for an experienced user is too stack them together cause tren can fuck some peoples joints, whereas deca is the exact opposite, and they are both highly anabolic. Obviously tren is more anabolic than deca, but trens also higher on sides than deca. Like I can run 1g deca pw and not feel any side effects at all, go even higher on the deca if you want.

Tren > nandrolone
Not even a discussion
What does nandrolone do that tren doesn't? Nothing
Nandrolone is great for when you need a break from tren or injecting daily.

Nandrolone does nothing for my joints, pretty sure that is just broscience but lots of people claim it so whatever.
Nandrolone needs to be run higher than tren but like that matters. 300 vs 600 so what. Who cares what number of MG or ML you're running when you should be looking at the results

I think tren is fine for a first time user. I have two friends that are running 250mg of testosterone a week with 50mg of trenbolone every other day (175mg a week) and it's fine. No sides. Why would there be it's 425mg a week. No AI or caber needed for either of them

Tren you don't get this though. I don't know why but tren is good in that you don't need to do anything with it or change it round you can just pick a dose that works well and roll with it. I think 75mg EOD would be fine over 6 months with very little impact on your physical and mental health unless you're prone to it.

careful taking things like tren for 6 months

while on the outside it may seem fine when you stop your gunna crash HARD
these are hormones and they affect you mentally as well as physically

just keep it in mind nothing is for free

I've been taking cabergoline the entire time

You don't seem to need anything for oestrogens specifically. You must be lucky and just not produce much aromatase. Caber only while on Tren? You get Caber prescribed?

Last edited: