• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I worked at Eagle Boys Pizza for during year 11/12 and uni and I have to say that my favourite for myself was a slightly modified "BBQ Chicken & Bacon" pizza with:

- Cheese
- BBQ Sauce
- Chicken x2-3
- Mushroom
- Onion
- Capsicum
- Pineapple x2-3
- Bacon

I alternated that with a double/triple pepperoni with pineapple.

As you can tell, I love pineapple.

Avocado is awesome on pizza sounds weird but don't knock it until you try it.

I'm also a fan of the pineapple

Avocado is awesome on pizza sounds weird but don't knock it until you try it.

I'm also a fan of the pineapple

Avocado tends to go really bitter when ever I cook it and yes I tried it on a home made pizza and threw it in the bin.

Avocado tends to go really bitter when ever I cook it and yes I tried it on a home made pizza and threw it in the bin.

I only ever have it on home made pizza

That's strange that yours went bitter I have never noticed that when I have made my pizzas. Maybe I don't cook mine for as long ?

Put it on fresh, it will change your world.

Yep love it fresh. After I cooked it and went bitter I think I saw on some cooking show they said avocado goes bitter with heat or something like that.

Last edited:
I love pizzas that you can put yoghurt on, its the greatest. I had a pizza the other month that had potato on it that was pretty cool.