• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

YoHoJo

I am just wondering if anyone has the PPP program from Markos? I had a quick look but couldn’t find it

Haaahahaha.

All that program is, is motivation.

It works because people stick to it and do 9 weeks of consistant training, or however long it goes for. Not because its some kind of prgramming masterclass.

Seek out something like GZCL method or Candito's programs if youre looking for a structural method to jump on board with.

I rate the GZCL method ALOT.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Haaahahaha.

All that program is, is motivation.

It works because people stick to it and do 9 weeks of consistant training, or however long it goes for. Not because its some kind of prgramming masterclass.

Seek out something like GZCL method or Candito's programs if youre looking for a structural method to jump on board with.

I rate the GZCL method ALOT.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

not all entirely correct, a neophyte lifting weights using a barbell, some plates, dumbbells, chinning bar and dip bars done well should can and will improve their conditioning and size by 600% in a very short time.
thats how good weights are and how incredible the body adapts.
then becomes the problem for most people, they add more sets and reps workouts more frequently eat too much and sleep less thinking that if this is good then more is better what transpires is less *intensty of work*

it never works
the limitations will always come down to body leverages and muscle belly length.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses, google didn’t really help so I thought I would ask here

Pretty keen to give something a go and change my lifestyle for the better

Man there are 1000s of programs out there, just after a no bull one that I can give a crack

Nutrition is my next hurdle

Thanks for the responses, google didn’t really help so I thought I would ask here

Pretty keen to give something a go and change my lifestyle for the better

Man there are 1000s of programs out there, just after a no bull one that I can give a crack

Nutrition is my next hurdle

did you try emailing PTC for a copy ?? I guess they would ask for $20 like Shrek did. lol

5/3/1
Don't eat shit

My work here is done.

source.gif