• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Damn, shouldn't of read this thread - now im thinking i should eat some pizza... Mmmmm pizza..

Eagle Boys Butcher's Block.
Has complete rashers of short cut bacon topped with a swirl of mustard sauce.

Never had Eagle Boys Pizza, always thought was like Pizza Hut and Dominos (disgusting), but bacon and mustard sound delicious:)

Never had Eagle Boys Pizza, always thought was like Pizza Hut and Dominos (disgusting), but bacon and mustard sound delicious:)

Eagle boys toppings are generous!
My local private owned pizza joint are just awesome, massive amounts of toppings and the family sized pizza has plate sized pieces.

I worked at eagle boys pizza for 7 years in high school and Uni.. Easily the best non-fancypants pizza place. However, that was that particular shop and we were known to make ourselves what we called 'cakes' haha :p you would be surprised, there comes a point where there is just too much topping. Anyway my favorites were always things like:
- BBQ chick and bacon
- pineapple and pepperoni
- supreme with chicken
- chicken, onion, capsicum, pineapple, bacon
- hard to go past a meat lovers.

I remember buying a Homebrand Hawaiian Pizza years back when they were about $3 each. It was a smear of sauce on a base with some random pineapple and bacon topping but they still tasted awesome because it was pizza.

Leb bread, diced rump steak, pepperoni, shrooms, diced bacon, capsicum, olives, onion, pineapple, egg plant, cheese, mustard or holandaise sauce... Can't go wrong

I love a traditional pizza, just like Pizza Mario's at Surry Hills. Either wood fired or heated in conventional oven is fine. Thin base.

There is a little joint opening up just around the corner, I'm excited.

Oh, and italico in sorrento do make the best, and I do mean the best calzone, I've ever had the pleasure of eating.

I recently ate at a "Mad Pizza" place in Sydney....

It was a lot better that the take away crap up in my little NQ country town.