• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Interesting read.

I think I want to give this liver thing a go, might order a bottle or two and give it a run for a month.

Not taking any supplements at the moment not even creatine, and only a very occasional WPI Shake.

I haven't been able to get anyone to ship(Uni Liver or Beverleys) to Aus since 2011. Haven't tried ebay. And can't remember if I have tried iHerb. They will send Animal Pak which contains Uni-liver tablet per packet.

Be interested to see how you go.

Well you are right, the seller will not ship to Australia:confused::confused:

Is liver considered to be a steroid over here?? WTF???

Example of Reg Park's Diet

Breakfast:

A glass of fresh orange juice
Fruit: paw-paw (papaya) & banana
Cooked Oatmeal (Large soup plate full) with full cream/whole milk & fresh cream
A plate of bacon, eggs, tomato and toast
A couple of cups of tea

Lunch:

Large bowl of soup (tomato, pea, minestrone etc.) with rye bread
Cooked vegetables
Beef steak (2 Kg)
Desert
A couple of cups of tea with some chocolate
Also wine or milk stout(like Guiness)

Supper: Same as lunch.

Example of Reg Park's Diet

Breakfast:

A glass of fresh orange juice
Fruit: paw-paw (papaya) & banana
Cooked Oatmeal (Large soup plate full) with full cream/whole milk & fresh cream
A plate of bacon, eggs, tomato and toast
A couple of cups of tea

Lunch:

Large bowl of soup (tomato, pea, minestrone etc.) with rye bread
Cooked vegetables
Beef steak (2 Kg)
Desert
A couple of cups of tea with some chocolate
Also wine or milk stout(like Guiness)

Supper: Same as lunch.

so 2 kg of beef steak at lunch and the same amount for supper??? are you sure??? how come i mean, 4 kg in a day??? you have to be mistaken...

This is where it all started for Big Mick, the thread that put him on the road to the seedy underworld of Hungry Jacks bin enclosures and the junkies pursuit of the demon liver tablets.
This is the story of one man's battle from the brink of dessicated liver hell.

Is everyone avoiding the elephant in the room, or is everyone just too ignorant?

Liver tablets are a preventative measure for people on anabolics, which will result in liver toxicity. If you're not on gear, your liver should be fine.

Is everyone avoiding the elephant in the room, or is everyone just too ignorant?

Liver tablets are a preventative measure for people on anabolics, which will result in liver toxicity. If you're not on gear, your liver should be fine.

Meet are talking about desiccated liver you latent elephant

I think it's been code for anabolic use for ages.

Unless of course you're Ricardio Piano, then you just come out and make it blatantly obvious.

db_file_img_402_720xauto.jpg

Really, come on, no seriously, you jest.
Please leave Adelaide immediately.

... or hepatitus

even the flu will throw your liver values negatively.

Lighten up dude

What's your ratio of on topic vs shit talk posts? Single digits? I really don't see what you get out of this site seeing you're neither tracking progress, seeking advice or have constructive input. Retirement must be treating you well.

Steve, like shrek said you are confusing liver tabs, which are actually pieces of liver with liver protection tabs. Which have milk thistle and other crap in them.