• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

tiny pink dumbells

Had a similar philosophical thought this morning...

I had just finished my morning routine and realised that even after weeks of training, my body shape had not changed much at all.

"I have a long way to go".. and then 'I have all of my life to do it in' came to mind.

Awesome read and very true.. What we see of someone else in the gym is just a snapshot, a fleeting moment in their life - we have no idea what it took them to reach that point, nor where they are hoping or planning to go beyond that point.

Awesome read and very true.. What we see of someone else in the gym is just a snapshot, a fleeting moment in their life - we have no idea what it took them to reach that point, nor where they are hoping or planning to go beyond that point.

That, along with the fact that they are at a gym at all is important, obviously they want to improve themselves.

Nice read. Pretty over the whole strong is sexy, strong is the new skinny, etc etc..

Its pretty annoying any attention seeking whore with abs and yoga pants posts all their shit on the internet. #squats #doyouevenlift #strongisthenewsexy

Theyre not fucking strong, they dont lift. Its just straight up sexy sexy.

I need more actual girls who lift in my life. Should turn to the darkside of crossfit. Dem heavg squat forged booty.

strongisthenew.jpg

No squats or deadlifts, dont wanna get too big.

I can't post pics from my iPad for some reason, but if someone could take the "why is women's track and field more popular than the women's weightlifting" meme, take the bottom pic and impose "strong is sexy" over it....that would be some pure gold right there :D

I can't post pics from my iPad for some reason, but if someone could take the "why is women's track and field more popular than the women's weightlifting" meme, take the bottom pic and impose "strong is sexy" over it....that would be some pure gold right there :D

You mean this one? :p

6a4y3yge.jpg

4udatehu.jpg

Good read

I can relate in ways.

Being a former morbidly obese - to looking fairly ordinary person in the gym.

Nobody really knows until they walk a mile in your shoes.