• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I reckon i've educated myself enough to not take the risk of stuffing around with my endocrine system at the time of my life when it is most vital with the risk it may not fully recover, risking closing my growth plates leaving me stuck with my current frame, the fact my test is already high at my age and will get higher...

Im progressing fine natural and if I wasn't i'd be going back to diet, routine etc.

It's an interesting topic to research for me too.

Sticking with natural stuff is always the best plan. However, the use of steroids and its results are quite tempting. Thinking about the possible side effects is the only thing that can stop us from using it.

how much size did you see after doing a full 12 week cycle?
How hard was it to maintain between cycles?

Always good to have a reliable UGL. I just stick to sus blend and if I want to blend just put multiple oils in one syringe

Hercules labs and Quantum have never disappointed me and I have been disappointed a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well pharma grade is pharma grade. Finding a UGL that preforms just as well is a bit more effort. But least you will still have money for the rippas.
That’s the good thing about having a forum like this that can put the scammers and gear and promote whats worked for them

Trust me I have thought about it. Even though equipment is easy sourced, I would rather get a lab that knows there ins and outs and keep there shit clean and with using clen 50% of the year it’s hard to keep a steady hand.

Nothing like the feeling, when you rip a lid off and it’s crisp, even the sound makes you tingle.. haha

Besides having a supplier gives me someone to dribble shit to and they have to listen:p