• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Social Groups

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What is a social group?
A social group is a group of people usually with a particular interest or something else in common. It provides a way of communicating between members as well as sharing photos or other images.
You can get to the list through 'Group Memberships' section on your public profile
The Social Groups list page displays all groups that have been created. You can list the groups by the number of members, messages or pictures, the group name, when the group was created or by the date of the most recent message posted. You can use the controls provided to search for a group.
How do I join a group?
To join a group, click the group title then click 'Join Group'. When you have joined a group, its name will be shown in your public profile. You must be a logged-in, registered member to join groups.
Can I create my own social group?
As a registered member, you can create your own social group (providing the administrator allows this). Go to the groups page and click 'Create A New Group'. Complete the title and description for your group then select the type. There are three types of groups:

• Public - open to everyone. There is no restriction on who can join or who can post messages to it
  • Invite Only - require an invitation to be sent to join them. Invitations can only be sent by the group creator or forum moderators and administrators. Invitations are sent by clicking 'Pending & Invited Members' at the bottom of the page for that individual group
  • Moderated - open to everyone to join but messages need to be moderated before they will appear. They are moderated by the group creator and the site moderators and administrators

ah yes my mistake forgot to mention the most import part , at the moment you can find the social groups via your usercp under the networking heading you will see "social groups"

(only one has been created at the moment so if you want to create a group please feel free to do it )

A bump letting members know about the social groups feature

What use does this offer the members on here?

So you have a group of friends with a common interest, or you need some where on the internet where you can keep people updated on information or discuss topics relevant to you. For instance you might have a home owners group, a car club, the possibilities are endless

You can have your little chats on msn or keep people informed via email, phone around and tell people of the latest developments, our social group feature makes life easier to keep in touch with others.

By setting up your own social group, you give everyone the ability to to go to one centralised place and keep in touch. Basically you get to run your own forum without all the costs

Plus you have all the member benefits offered by Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding

Yep,

It would be great to have a big event or some venue to put faces to names outside of cyberspace. I live in Bathurst and train in the shed :)