• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Workout music?

B

biftek

hi all(well the few that are here) just writing to see what flavours of music you all listen to when your workout , trying to find some new music to work out too , i have been favouring more heavy angry music to keep me inspired but also for some unknown reason starting moving into some heavier rap as well

i normally listen to ,Ministry of sound, good energetic music for a workout helps keeps me in the i mood

i don't take a mp3 player with me when i head to the gym , so its whatever they have playing on the system , most of the time i don't take notice on what is playing , my concentration is on the workout

I absolutely hate the music they play at the gym (mostly pop stuff), I tried working out with my cd player and it is really uncomfortable.

For cardio DEFINATLY has to be trance. When i listen to good deep drance music, I can run\cycle around 30% longer whilst maintaining the same effort. It does wonders.

I read in a Health Magazine that people who listen to ther favourite music whilst doing cardio can go harder for longer.

For the gym, prolly anything thats going. Has to have a nice beat though.

i like hard and heavy stuff like
Slipknot
Metallica (...And Justice For All era)
Rammstein
Tool

rotel said:
For cardio DEFINATLY has to be trance. When i listen to good deep drance music, I can run\cycle around 30% longer whilst maintaining the same effort. It does wonders.

I read in a Health Magazine that people who listen to ther favourite music whilst doing cardio can go harder for longer.

For the gym, prolly anything thats going. Has to have a nice beat though.

the same for me, has to to be hard and heavy ,

I listen to heavy rock, like system of a down, or gangsta rap. That always gets me motivated and angry enough to lift like an animal. :twisted:

They're still in fashion man....

tumblr_n04vk1J5or1speehvo1_500.jpg

Rear-view-of-woman-in-BLP0001576.jpg

I still use my ipod mini to play christian rock and french upswing ballads when I train, it sure beats the five-seconds-of-summer and selena gomez shit I have to endure blasting thru the club speakers if I don't. I must give them some feedback about that, for the sake of everyone's sanity.

Ugh... don't get me started on gym music... fuark... unce unce unce kunce!

At the mo listenting to Movie soundtracks, Country, Mexican rock...

Have an eclectic list on my ipod.