• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
pretty amazing upset. canberra looked pretty good.

dugan missed two try saving tackles that he should've made or at least done a better job. this does not make me confident if he get a blues jumper. hayne looks good for parra tonight.

panthers also played good last night. Gordon was a machine, its a shame he's injured.

Dugan played himself out of a jumper I feel.
Yeah I'm a Panther supporter yet I did not even tip them in my tipping comp.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Brumbies....far out...I may get a call up soon lol.

Raiders u cant pick what they will do lol...

I can't believe Jarod Hayne missed NSW selection.
he's only about the 3rd or 4th best player in Australia. FFS.

Don't think it's going to matter anyway Shrek. Queensland are going to win 6 in a row. Go Queenslander

I do think QLD will win this yr...and then maybe next yr we will start to see NSW come back...I think next yr/yr after qld may go into abit of a re-building phase....but it wont take them 6 yrs like nsws lol

I do think QLD will win this yr...and then maybe next yr we will start to see NSW come back...I think next yr/yr after qld may go into abit of a re-building phase....but it wont take them 6 yrs like nsws lol

I think Queensland have a better mentoring program than NSW, that is why NSW change their team every year grasping at straws.

I think Queensland have a better mentoring program than NSW, that is why NSW change their team every year grasping at straws.

Oh yea for sure mate! - you can tell the QLD passion for playing for their state is by far above and beyond what NSW shows...

I think players love to be selected of course for nsw but the passion really isnt there...

Oh yea for sure mate! - you can tell the QLD passion for playing for their state is by far above and beyond what NSW shows...

I think players love to be selected of course for nsw but the passion really isnt there...

Tell that to mark Carroll, Paul harrigon, Tom learoyd-lahrs, Greg bird, Paul gallen, joey johns....

That qld is more passionate is a myth thats perpetuated by qlders. They may have won the last 5 series but they've all been close and the deciding game was always close, poor decisions by NSW both in selections and on the field in crucial situations is what has cost them, not lack of passion. And it wasn't that long ago NSW had won four series in a row and everyone was saying origin is dead because it was so one sided our way.....

Edit- it was 3-0 to Qld last yr, so they weren't all close series

Tell that to mark Carroll, Paul harrigon, Tom learoyd-lahrs, Greg bird, Paul gallen, joey johns....

That qld is more passionate is a myth thats perpetuated by qlders. They may have won the last 5 series but they've all been close and the deciding game was always close, poor decisions by NSW both in selections and on the field in crucial situations is what has cost them, not lack of passion. And it wasn't that long ago NSW had won four series in a row and everyone was saying origin is dead because it was so one sided our way.....

Edit- it was 3-0 to Qld last yr, so they weren't all close series

Its pretty plain to see qld want it more tho....cant really disagree with that one lol

qld have just won the 50/50 moments. and nsw have made mistakes that cost us the game.

We will win this year. Ricky will do a much better job at getting the players mentally ready. i think bellamy was too into game strategy

qld have just won the 50/50 moments. and nsw have made mistakes that cost us the game.

We will win this year. Ricky will do a much better job at getting the players mentally ready. i think bellamy was too into game strategy

I do agree that having Ricky there as a fulltime NSW coach will make a huge diff over the next few yrs (not sure how long his contract is) - thats another reason why qld have been so good...they have had a coach that only needs to focus on state nothing else....Ricky is nearly the best coach in the game.

Inside info or just a feeling?

Ricky Stuart on oneHD tonight sounds angry at the world.....

He is an angry lil man isnt he....if he was my coach id be fuck scared of him lol....but I think that will be good for NSW maybe they will get their balls back.