• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The blow explains the dancing. Da Grunta wouldn't recommend it would he?

RkRR0C.gif

WebbedFragrantFowl-size_restricted.gif

When you think about, that's probably a good low impact form of cardio :eek:

Balance, speed, timing, coordination etc.

Last edited:
Cos he was more of a cockhead than most.

Why?

now, I’m not defending the boy but please tell me specifically what made him more of a cock head than say that dick brain that died of a heart attack recently don’t know his name, place name here_______ could be anyone

Rick piano?

Rich Panna I think
At least this kunce was funny with a sense of humour (from what I’ve seen)

this dick on the other hand carries on like a stooge every time there is any form of an audience

Rich Panna I think
At least this kunce was funny with a sense of humour (from what I’ve seen)

this dick on the other hand carries on like a stooge every time there is any form of an audience

Oh yeah he was completely normal

People speak of Rich Piana as being an astute Businessman who knew his market (young wannabes) and how to appeal to it. Yes, the drugs contributed to the fancy Cars, fancy House and clothes, but some of that was Marketing.
Zyzz on the other hand was the Market Businesspeople like Rich Piana was trying to appeal TO.

If Zyzz was a Bodybuilder for Athletic purposes you'd say OK, good stuff moite. But, being a Bodybuilder just to show off at music festivals and dance like fwitt. And the fucking haircut!!!

Would Zyzz ever play Front Row??? Not without drugs that's for sure. Too much of a pretty Boy. Zyzz weren't no Barry, Mickey, Timeah or Woody!

Last edited:
This what being a Man is about, like Big Sam, Big Kane, Big Dylan ( or Barry, Mickey, Timeah or Woody):

EducatedConcernedBetafish-size_restricted.gif

Not this faggy chit:

RkRR0C.gif

If Zyzz was a Bodybuilder for Athletic purposes you'd say OK, good stuff moite. But, being a Bodybuilder just to show off at music festivals and dance like fwitt. And the fucking haircut!!!

Couldnt have said it better myself.