• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Darrind65

Hi all,

I am a 55 year old male from the Gold Coast who has been in the gym regularly since I was in my early 20's. I joined this forum because I want to learn from YOU and take my lifestyle to a new level. There is one thing that is bugging me right now and I hope someone can help. Up until Mid November I was enjoying chin-ups and other exercises utilising my entire body weight - circa 105 kgs and 6ft3. Recently my elbows have been giving me pain. Doctors say tennis elbow and a phramacist said 'rest your upper body' so I did. I have stuck to cardio for the ten days over Xmas and NY but even without gym use, my elbows still ache - waking me at night. I have been using fish oil and glucosomine tablets but no improvement yet. Sorry to start my journey back at work with a question, but then again hopefully this is the right place for some help?? Thanks for any advice.

Hi all,

I am a 55 year old male from the Gold Coast who has been in the gym regularly since I was in my early 20's. I joined this forum because I want to learn from YOU and take my lifestyle to a new level. There is one thing that is bugging me right now and I hope someone can help. Up until Mid November I was enjoying chin-ups and other exercises utilising my entire body weight - circa 105 kgs and 6ft3. Recently my elbows have been giving me pain. Doctors say tennis elbow and a phramacist said 'rest your upper body' so I did. I have stuck to cardio for the ten days over Xmas and NY but even without gym use, my elbows still ache - waking me at night. I have been using fish oil and glucosomine tablets but no improvement yet. Sorry to start my journey back at work with a question, but then again hopefully this is the right place for some help?? Thanks for any advice.

Get back and do them but Instead use a negative accentuate method.
get a step jump up into the contracted position and slowly lower yourself down using a *strict* 10 second count
jump back up and repeat.

More often than not tennis elbow is caused by continuous rapid movement.

it will go away in time.