• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Dick Ko, for a cheap workout I suggest u meet up with Viviane aka ChocChilliMango.

You could overhead press her, curl her, bent over row her (get your mind out of the gutter), stiff-leg deadlift her (ditto last comment) and throw her across the back of your shoulder and do walking lunges from Federation Square up through to Bourke St Mall.

You're welcome. :)

Dick Ko, for a cheap workout I suggest u meet up with Viviane aka ChocChilliMango.

You could overhead press her, curl her, bent over row her (get your mind out of the gutter), stiff-leg deadlift her (ditto last comment) and throw her across the back of your shoulder and do walking lunges from Federation Square up through to Bourke St Mall.

Sounds good, especially the stiff something or other ....Viv?

And good food post workout.

Sorry bailed on you buddy, but when you've been up most of the night on an urgent project and looking at a repeat tonight, I think I need to postpone my workout :(

Yeah, Caulfield Cup on the 20th. Not my idea but should be fun anyway. I wouldn't even know how to unlock a horse, let alone drive one about.

Awesome, I love spring carnival, but then again i dont mind a punt throughout the year either.... Been to Caulfield Cup a afew times and is a good day depending on the weather and where you are located, Marques are the best if you can get in one as they arent too crowded, you can get a beer easily and punt easily.

But the nest day of the whole carnival is Derby Day, all group racing and the best race day anywhere in the southern hemispere as far as quality horses racing all day in concerned...

Just trained at Doherty's...pretty cool the way it's laid out....Squat rack was free, saw a dude with prob 18" arms and 12" legs to match :p

Sounds good, especially the stiff something or other ....Viv?

Oh sheeeeet, I'm in trouble now. :D

And good food post workout.

lmaooooooooo

so now I'm cheap gym equipment, G? AND a caterer?

oh yeah, this is a deal. On one condition ... I design the workout program ... :eek::eek:

cue *evil laugher* and *ominous soundtrack* :cool:

survival rates are usually low ... hee hee

G, it's time. Go on. You know it. That thread is open for business again :eek::D:D

PS serious note: still haven't made it to Doherty's myself but planning to. Tony is a really nice guy. Some of the dudes there are downright scary though! I do have a friend with 24" biceps ... maybe I should bring him along!!

lmaooooooooo

so now I'm cheap gym equipment, G? AND a caterer?

oh yeah, this is a deal. On one condition ... I design the workout program ... :eek::eek:

cue *evil laugher* and *ominous soundtrack* :cool:

survival rates are usually low ... hee hee

G, it's time. Go on. You know it. That thread is open for business again :eek::D:D

PS serious note: still haven't made it to Doherty's myself but planning to. Tony is a really nice guy. Some of the dudes there are downright scary though! I do have a friend with 24" biceps ... maybe I should bring him along!!

Ok Viv, anything you want you got it....heading to that other thread now.

Speaking of Melbourne gyms Viv, I take it you've definitely ruled out that one next door to the sex shop? Your very enjoyable training log could take on a whole new level of entertainment if u were to post up your experiences in that place. Just Vladimir Putin dat out there. :D

Ok Viv, anything you want you got it....heading to that other thread now.

Speaking of Melbourne gyms Viv, I take it you've definitely ruled out that one next door to the sex shop? Your very enjoyable training log could take on a whole new level of entertainment if u were to post up your experiences in that place. Just Vladimir Putin dat out there. :D

I chickened out again this week, G :eek:

OK, how about I make it a point of heading down there later this week?

Oh the sacrifices I make ... hey, I might take mum with me :eek::eek::eek::eek:

OK, how about I make it a point of heading down there later this week?

Pics and vids, ok?!

Make sure u tell me what the music is like. With the sex shop guy also owning the gym, I'm tipping there'll be a lot of 'bow chicka wah wow' blaring from the speakers. :D

Pics and vids, ok?!

Make sure u tell me what the music is like. With the sex shop guy also owning the gym, I'm tipping there'll be a lot of 'bow chicka wah wow' blaring from the speakers. :D

o. m. g. what have I got myself into now?? :p

boom chicka boom chicka boom wah wow ... :eek:

Nice to meet u Dicko and good train! Hope u enjoyed Melbourne and it wernt too cold for you bro.. All the best with ur shoulder recovery too!

Nice to meet u Dicko and good train! Hope u enjoyed Melbourne and it wernt too cold for you bro.. All the best with ur shoulder recovery too!

Nice to meet you mate, you're a machine! The last 2 days in Melbourne were nice, came back to Perth and we have thunderstorms and rain...go figure lol

Dohertys, costs 5 bucks. Near flinders st.

There are a lot of shitty commercial gyms around that would do the trick.

My gym at RMIT on Swanston St cost 12 bucks for casuals. Small gym but has a few racks to work in.
Is Dohertys still 5 bux?

There's a mint looking Virgin Active Health Club on Bourke street that is designed like a massive business class lounge inside, complete with gluten free snacks and Kale juice bar, complimentary bath towels and robes, scented massage rooms, steam and traditional saunas, giant wall to wall screens. But they want ~ $30 for one session which includes a compulsory lifestyle interview with one of the resident trainers. :rolleyes: