• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
83eb6095e419f05388523e7bba67901b.jpg

Ate this the udder day.

Just had my 7 egg omelette, on toast with avocado used as butter, but will i still reap the health benefits of the avocado if i don't smash it? Are there any hipsters/poofs on this fucken board that can answer this question?

7 whole eggs
2 slices white toast
1 whole avocada(not smashed, but smeared)

Not really low carb is it?

Yeah the ratio of eggs to bread is pretty high, so yeah low carb, about 40g carbs 50g protein 50g fat lol a lot of fat aye, there's no calories in fat though so no need to even bother counting the fats, fats pass right through the body.

Last edited:
Every morning for the last 4 days i have been eating a 500g Rump + 250g mushys + 150-175g onion all cooked in butter, this is my breakfast to start everyday. I do have a wpi shake early morning, usually i wake 2-3 times each night and i'll often get 30g wpi into me to stop my stomach burning then go back to sleepy sleep.

I recently tried the Gravy Steak from aldi and this is fucken shit mate, it tastes okay but you loose like 20-30% of the fucken meat cause there's so much fucken grissel in it. Today i did a good ol rump from woolys and its perfect, very nice cut of meat.

Gravy steak or gravy beef is a tough cut. It's for slow cooking and all that fat will render down to keep it moist.
I'll usually chunky dice it, brown it in a pan, throw in some veggies, a little flour to thicken the sauce as it cooks, tomato paste, red wine and a bit of water or beef stock to cover it. Cook for 4-8 hours in a slow cooker...delicious with a bit of mashed spud on a cold winter's night!

Or you can always get a slow cooker flavour sachet from the supermarket ;)

Nope...only "problem" is when you get home and the house smells delicious!

Most of them are on a timer of sorts, so they'll cook for however long and then drop the temp to just keep it warm. Can't say I've heard of any catching on fire and they don't burn the food as there's plenty of moisture in the pot, the temp isn't high enough for it all to evaporate

Gravy steak or gravy beef is a tough cut. It's for slow cooking and all that fat will render down to keep it moist.
I'll usually chunky dice it, brown it in a pan, throw in some veggies, a little flour to thicken the sauce as it cooks, tomato paste, red wine and a bit of water or beef stock to cover it. Cook for 4-8 hours in a slow cooker...delicious with a bit of mashed spud on a cold winter's night!

Or you can always get a slow cooker flavour sachet from the supermarket ;)

I take it you do a bit of cooking? That sounds pretty tasty what you wrote above.

Rendering the fat, how good is that!

I'll do that all, minus the potato;)

Nope...only "problem" is when you get home and the house smells delicious!

Most of them are on a timer of sorts, so they'll cook for however long and then drop the temp to just keep it warm. Can't say I've heard of any catching on fire and they don't burn the food as there's plenty of moisture in the pot, the temp isn't high enough for it all to evaporate

Nothing wrong with that!

I take it you do a bit of cooking? That sounds pretty tasty what you wrote above.

Rendering the fat, how good is that!

I'll do that all, minus the potato;)
I'm a qualified chef but got out of commercial cooking a long time ago ;)