• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reide

Head Slut Kuncet
I have heard it is nutritionally dense and is great for lean body mass. It can also be absorbed really well into the body. Thoughts?

Great for hangovers, because, it IS nutritious and DOES absorb into the body quickly AND restores fluids.
My mum used to make it for me every Sunday, with chicken flavor, noodles and little diced up carrots, was a proven cure for a 2 day bender hangover, and being a soup it went down easy after a 2 day on yeyo extravaganza.

Great for hangovers, because, it IS nutritious and DOES absorb into the body quickly AND restores fluids.
My mum used to make it for me every Sunday, with chicken flavor, noodles and little diced up carrots, was a proven cure for a 2 day bender hangover, and being a soup it went down easy after a 2 day on yeyo extravaganza.
I actually really like it too. But I find it surprisingly filling.

I left the dark side.

740d97f4362ea6c23f5feadb401a043b0f353bd11a82a453a2c8e6173a09f83c.jpg

I have heard it is nutritionally dense and is great for lean body mass. It can also be absorbed really well into the body. Thoughts?

where did you hear that?
i was just talking to my oldest daughter about bone broth, she loves and so does the grandkids.

i just think soup is a terrific meal.
we have about twenty frozen containers of lamb shank veg soup in the chest freezer

where did you hear that?
i was just talking to my oldest daughter about bone broth, she loves and so does the grandkids.

i just think soup is a terrific meal.
we have about twenty frozen containers of lamb shank veg soup in the chest freezer
I heard it from youtube a while ago. I figure waste not, want not. I'm actually watching an interesting speech on it by Dr.Kayla Daniels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrgETZzb0A

Good nutrition dense food. Bone marrow makes new blood cells and all sorts of body maintenance so has lots of good stuff for our needs.

I hope you ditched the vegan boyfriend as well. You don't want a male on tofu in your life. Not "satisfying" at all.

Wait..... when did I say my boyfirend was vegan? XD The only time I mentioned him here was when we were debating frozen vegetables verse fresh.