• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Show me evidence of a bloke improving his health on a shitty diet.

and I’m correct.
any amount of exercise whether that be aerobic or other is the not going to make a change physically if the person is eating way over maintenance.

show me evidence of this somewhere

you keep changing what you said. You initially said no amount of exercise will help.

Yes it will help.

I think you are right with your other statements.

The ideal way to kill fat is to consume just below maintenance so they’re losing fat whilst gaining muscle.

And that’s a pretty simple concept that nobody does.

That part is not accurate.
most kunce here balance exercise and enduring in foods pretty well to look and enjoy life a little.
it why the kunce are on here, they balance, not just a bunch of clueless morons here

Isn’t / wasn’t he a sugar addict, ie he loved coke or was that someone else?

Yeah he ate like 10,000kcal a day - which is why I used him as the example because people will say "Michael Phelps can exercise away his diet so why can't I"

Unfortunately for 99.9999% of the population they lack the freak gene he possessed. [emoji13]

It depends on what you get. My point is if you went into Dan Murphy's and grabbed a random beverage, chances are it will have more than 10g of sugar in it

Considering approximately 75% Dan Murphy's stock is either Dry Wine, Beer or non sweetened spirits I'm inclined to disagree

0ni is talking about mixed drinks.

thats a spirit or wine pre mixed with soft drink or fruit juice.

and I think it could be 50/50 ratio of people walking out the door with either, in fact that’d be interesting to know the fact.

That part is not accurate.
most kunce here balance exercise and enduring in foods pretty well to look and enjoy life a little.
it why the kunce are on here, they balance, not just a bunch of clueless morons here

Yeah Thats a given.

what I’m eluding to as always is a neophyte with no idea, not the members of this board who I assume have a little more than a dumb fuck

The other two factors which are overlooked are chronic dehydration and most important the weight of the food eaten, and example is a loaf of white bread versus a heavy loaf of sourdough.

but the so-called myth or fallacy of in versus out i believe is not one.

Not sure Tyson Brown is a particularly engaging host of a podcast but his guest has got some pretty interesting information (relevant to this discussion) and is well worth 40 minutes of your time.

most important the weight of the food eaten, and example is a loaf of white bread versus a heavy loaf of sourdough..

But doesn’t that simply equate to cals for the mass eaten?
To feed your gut same amount of mass of white bread as heavy sourdough would equate to more cals for equal mass. Putting the GI aside it’s simply reducing cals for the mass eaten.
Hence it’s back to the “myth” of calories in vs out.

I’m simply stating two slices of a “heavy” bread will me more filling I’d say there could be more (in very simple terms) water in the heavy foods.

when you look at a nutritional label check out the weight.

Chicken satay versus phó possibly the same calories?
dont know but phó fills me guts I feel like I’ve eaten a truck load

Water, fibre and protein tend to make foods feel more filling per calorie.

Fat and sugar are less filling per calorie.

I can eat 20 of those Imperial Mandarins and not feel full.
They are sweet and juicy.
60-80 cals each depending on size.