• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Marriage is more then just sex. They have kids... They love each other...

Yet they got divorced over sex?

Maybe old mate should get his testosterone levels checked.

Either way to break up a long marriage with someone you apparently love and have kids with over sex.

Its idiotic...

Maybe its just a wog thing.

"You gotta live it 2 feel it; you didn't you wouldn't get it; or
what the big deal is!"

Devante.

n00bs,

I tend to agree with you mate. In fact my wife and I have said that. But when you meet her and talk to her and see just how much mental anguish it is causing you get a feel for just how much she is suffering. We're not in their shoes so we don't judge. But she'll struggle to meet someone as good as him again. He's an amazing Dad and also a very good provider for the family and she is very high maintenance so that's a good match. ;) He's the Financial Controller for an ASX100 company on about $400,000 per annum. He works crazy hours which is part of the problem but he's been cutting back to spend time with the family. In fact, he just turned down a head hunt into a more senior FC role on more dollars so that he could focus on the family.

She's awesome too, major extravert, full of life, always smiling and effervesant. She's a very girly girl and loves her shoes, handbags, nice clothes etc. They throw huge parties and dote on their kids. Both of them are really close friends of ours.

Really is a shame. My wife and I agreed that this would never happen to us, but again we don't want to judge.

Cheers,
Mike

You don't know what its really like behind closed doors.

You don't know what its really like behind closed doors.
Spot on. Which is why I don't judge. I like them both and just see it as a shame. I hope they both come out of it OK and stay happy and healthy and the kids get through it as best as can be hoped too.

Cheers,
Mike

I just find it sad that's all.

Perhaps my words were a bit over the top.

I appolagise,
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe he should have taken to her with a killer dildo on a nightly basis if he wasn't feeling up to it....

I just find it sad that's all.

Perhaps my words were a bit over the top.

I appolagise,
Posted via Mobile Device
Big of you mate, seriously. Takes a man to do that publicly. Maturity beyond your years.

Stay strong,
Mike

Sounds like the guy works too much mike, gets stresses over the years and has now probably got low T levels. Has he got them checked. He could afford permanent TRT so it would be worth a try.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm new here so please be nice. I suffer from what seems to be a low libido, I fantasize about sex and admire hot ladies, but I never really feel up to it with my wife and she has complained about it a few times. I know I am prone to depression, crap childhood and all that, so maybe there is something going on there. One thing I do wonder is if getting back in to weights to try and boost testosterone may help.. just a thought anyway. We've been together 5 years and I'm 34. Any insight welcome.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Depression or low test..

Chicken or the egg, low test causes depression, but it cAn work the other way around.

Start a new thread and post everything you ate for the last 24hrs in it so we can have a look. There are alot of potential causes for depression or libido.

Go to gp get a check up explain libido problems ask for

testosterone
Zinc
Vitamin d

And general check up blood tests.

Come back withresults.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks.. I looked in to Tribulus once but I am hesitant to muck around with hormones, worry about increasing risk of baldness if anything. But generally I eat pretty well, just need to get back in to weights if anything. But will do.

sent from my HTC Desire Android (AuraxTSense custom ROM)

It's big enough of a problem to cause you to join and post about it.

I recommend you do what I posted above.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks.. I looked in to Tribulus once but I am hesitant to muck around with hormones, worry about increasing risk of baldness if anything. But generally I eat pretty well, just need to get back in to weights if anything. But will do.

sent from my HTC Desire Android (AuraxTSense custom ROM)
Tribulus won't muck around with your hormones, it's a placebo at best.