• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
haha yea he's a cocky fucker.
If I came across a character like him in Ireland, I'm sure I'd hate him...but then the fact that he's Irish means I want to see him win.

4 day weekend booked with pool parties, club tables, shooting, batting cages. Can't wait.

After listening the Brendan Schuabs podcast I'm thinking he is planning on dropping to 205. He hasn't said it but he has mentioned a few times he isn't fighting for a while and has a lot of weight to loose.

Not sure it's going to be any better for him if he does. Jones, rumble, DC, Guss, ect.

Picked it. Schuab announced he is fighting at 205 in 2015.

Picked it. Schuab announced he is fighting at 205 in 2015.

Who do you think he gets? l think he'll get a 11-15 ranked guy. Lil Nog or Maldanado would be my bet.. If they're really trying to push him they'll give me a fading guy like shogun or maybe even henderson.

You lucky bastard, I went from not minding mcgreggor to hating him after this press tour,

Yeah did you see him pinch the belt from Aldo, hahaha, that was pretty funny, but I think he got way too much carried away when that tour was in Ireland and he turned into a bit of a dick.....

Yeah did you see him pinch the belt from Aldo, hahaha, that was pretty funny, but I think he got way too much carried away when that tour was in Ireland and he turned into a bit of a dick.....

For sure. That press conference was embarrassing as resident Irish Kunce.

w00t! Secured $750 tix for McGregor/Aldo in July

did you see that latest press conference...

jeeezus. connor is such a houso.
hype up the fight, fine, but he's taken it to another level... can't decide if its good or really really bad for the sport.

but it will be an epic event regardless!

did you see that latest press conference...

jeeezus. connor is such a houso.
hype up the fight, fine, but he's taken it to another level... can't decide if its good or really really bad for the sport.

but it will be an epic event regardless!

See above.

It's definitely not "really really bad for the sport".
What damage could it do in the long run? A load of fans who take themselves (and the sport) too seriously decide they won't watch? Fuck em.
Also, that won't happen.

i commented replying to your post before i read the rest, nevermind, though...

ufc isn't wwe, if you want that shit, watch wwe imo.

What could happen? mass brawls in the crowd could happen. not cool. the houso's at that presser

UFC is what UFC/Zuffa want it to be.

There are plenty of UK fighters whose fans are a bunch of louts, same with white trash in the US.

Like or hate him Connor is great for the sport.

Aldo should be paying him. No one has wanted to watch his fights before this.

Similar to Sonnen getting anderson Silvia's popularity up.

Agreed. I think a lot of people are being far too precious about this.

If the UFC was full of humble, understated individuals like say...I dunno, Shogun, sure there would still be some great fights but the showmen are the ones who create the buzz and create brand new UFC fans. The sheer number of fans these days is the reason they can bring the UFC all over the world.
Reckon people should get off their high horses and just enjoy the spectacle.

Agreed. I think a lot of people are being far too precious about this.

If the UFC was full of humble, understated individuals like say...I dunno, Shogun, sure there would still be some great fights but the showmen are the ones who create the buzz and create brand new UFC fans. The sheer number of fans these days is the reason they can bring the UFC all over the world.
Reckon people should get off their high horses and just enjoy the spectacle.

Everyone is too precious these days.

It's like people sit on Twitter and facebook waiting to be outraged about something. Take the Aussies criticized for celebrating their would cup win, Warnie criticized for mentioning drinking after winning the World Cup.

The fight doesn't happen until July 11, that's over 3 months more of this shit. A few confrontations you can handle, but when its 98 press conferences with 98 face offs and 98 trash talking sessions and 98 you push me I push you it does become abit tiring.

The Jones Cormier thing was good, but this is just going on and on, and theres still over 3 more long months to go!

The fight doesn't happen until July 11, that's over 3 months more of this shit. A few confrontations you can handle, but when its 98 press conferences with 98 face offs and 98 trash talking sessions and 98 you push me I push you it does become abit tiring.

The Jones Cormier thing was good, but this is just going on and on, and theres still over 3 more long months to go!

It's got us talking about it, so it's working.

Especially with the little guys they need people like this because no one gives a shit about the little guys.

yeah but its like talking about Mundine... doesn't mean its good talk.

its not supposed to be WWE, i think it discredits professional fighters. they not supposed to portray a thug type persona, they supposed to be professional and better than that.

yeah but its like talking about Mundine... doesn't mean its good talk.

its not supposed to be WWE, i think it discredits professional fighters. they not supposed to portray a thug type persona, they supposed to be professional and better than that.

Ask dana if he thinks it's good. It's promotes the sport. More money in Connor, danas and Aldo's pockets. Smart move by Connor.

kOdIjcC.jpg

prelims start in 15 mins for those fellow night owls.

Watching the Aldo v Mendes fight right now. Haven't watched Aldo or McGregor much so trying to get a handle on them.

McGregor has the reach and height of Kenny Florian but is a much better athlete. So McGregor is going to keep distance on Aldo who appears the much tighter Boxer. McGregor is a bit like Jones. Is Aldo good at getting in???????????

You gotta think that due to the nature of the Octagon and each fighter's various styles that McGregor should have a good chance. But Aldo has certainly fought the better fighters.