• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Movie] Transformers, Dark of the moon

The trailer wouldn't play for me.

Should be good though, I really enjoyed Transformers.

Any reviews from fellow ausbb members?

I saw it on Thursday.

TBH i never liked the second one, it was just a mess. But the 3rd one i liked better, i recommend it. Although i couldn't really stand all the human scenes with the boy where they try to be funny.

The action is quite good, very good and in one moment you will be sad lol but i won't ruin it for you.

The new girl was.... decent, not good, not bad.

4/5 from me.

there was a dodgy part I thought.. near the end when the chick goes and talks to megaton, compared to her he isnt that big.. but in other parts of the movies compared to the humans hes bloody huge..

pretty good movie tho, alot more violent

Went and saw half of it last week with the missus, it was good but she had to go it was too boring for her!

Wasn't bad though, never seen any of the other ones tho

i loved it... It was awesome, the only problem i had with it was the very last 3 minutes...

4.99999/5 from me..

What was the last 3 minutes?

I quite enjoy it. I wasn't expecting an appearance from mr chow! Haha! He cracks me up.

What's with the random shot of Cambodia when the pillars were being used?

don't ruin the movie! haha

lol, i think they didn't quite finish it. Near the end watch for this really dodgy visual effects coming from the bot, it looks like a lightning strike baha