• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Qld had nothing. No drive.

NSW outclassed them in every single measure.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Pays not to be around here. Pulling moves like you do like shoulder charging strangers would get ur head taken off. Im usually around 20%-70% recovered most of the time,anyone jumps me would be shocked at how weak i am despite the gym numbers i put up. Give me a hot bath,a foam roll,a week to deload,a barbell,and an audience and then im good to go.

Lol. What happened to Mr God fearing Christian Gerry? He comes and goes at your convenience I notice.

Lol. What happened to Mr God fearing Christian Gerry? He comes and goes at your convenience I notice.

Just saying,i notice you like to use my religious beliefs as a weapon whenever i say something you dont like. My reticience to indulge in random fisticuffs is based on a few factors. I feel it doesnt achieve anything. Have u ever sat in court the whole day,multiple times of the year? Anyways im stauncher than you in a way if we are waving diddles so to speak...i still compete in a physical sport at 47,i train harder than you and i work harder than you. At a guess if ur chosen sport is MMA or boxing,why no pro record?

I find mostly, not all of course, that people who compete in fighting sports are generally poorly educated.

Again this is not a blanket statement. But most.

I find mostly, not all of course, that people who compete in fighting sports are generally poorly educated.

Again this is not a blanket statement. But most.

dont know,id say its because they are talented at it. I dont think its easy at all to climb the ranks. I worked with a guy whos a local here,hes 6 6 and i reckon he could,as i watched him throw combinations and he was just so fluid. In Stiffys case its cos hes a thug,and working security gives him the chance to waste people legally lmao. Their most likely smaller and weaker,even stevens in the ring,same size..neg on that 1.

Last edited:

I actually got a cranked nek from trolling a chick at work,she got sick of me irritating her and waited until my back was turned and tried to pull my beanie off but it got caught on my face and jerked my nek back. In my wisdom i ignored the warning sign and front squatted for reasonably hard reps last night. My point being if you run around with a sword so to speak then you run the risk of dying to it. And it could come from a direction you dont expect.

Just saying,i notice you like to use my religious beliefs as a weapon whenever i say something you dont like. My reticience to indulge in random fisticuffs is based on a few factors. I feel it doesnt achieve anything. Have u ever sat in court the whole day,multiple times of the year? Anyways im stauncher than you in a way if we are waving diddles so to speak...i still compete in a physical sport at 47,i train harder than you and i work harder than you. At a guess if ur chosen sport is MMA or boxing,why no pro record?

Gerry, Jesus sacrificed his life for his fellow Man. That is the example Christians are supposed to live by. You serve "number one". Secondly, Jesus said "if a Man slaps you on the left cheek, turn and let him slap you on the other cheek. You are the total opposite of a Christian. They live by principles, not what is best for Gerry Belshaw at any one moment.

You should stop with claiming to be one, they are good self sacrificing people devoting their time to charity and good causes.

Gerry, Jesus sacrificed his life for his fellow Man. That is the example Christians are supposed to live by. You serve "number one". Secondly, Jesus said "if a Man slaps you on the left cheek, turn and let him slap you on the other cheek. You are the total opposite of a Christian. They live by principles, not what is best for Gerry Belshaw at any one moment.

You should stop with claiming to be one, they are good self sacrificing people devoting their time to charity and good causes.

Appreciate the pontificating and bellowing,its you who keeps bringing it up not me,its a training board. I agree with biblical beliefs,what does that make me? Im not the total opposite of a christian,that would be a satanist which is what Grunta is. Im just not a strong one,which of course makes me a target for people like you to test troll and probe weaknesses. I welcome it.

Appreciate the pontificating and bellowing,its you who keeps bringing it up not me,its a training board. I agree with biblical beliefs,what does that make me? Im not the total opposite of a christian,that would be a satanist which is what Grunta is. Im just not a strong one,which of course makes me a target for people like you to test troll and probe weaknesses. I welcome it.

You're the one who keeps bringing God and Jesus into the conversations, yet you haven't the character to lead a Christian life. Few people do, it's a self sacrificing life. You should stop using Christianity for your convenience. I'm sure it doesn't work with your Parole/Probation Officer and it doesn't work around here.

You're the one who keeps bringing God and Jesus into the conversations, yet you haven't the character to lead a Christian life. Few people do, it's a self sacrificing life. You should stop using Christianity for your convenience. I'm sure it doesn't work with your Parole/Probation Officer and it doesn't work around here.

I dont have a probation officer lol,what do you mean im trying to preach to you? I dont actually care what you do or dont believe. Its you on 4 or 5 different occasions initiating this particular type of interaction,where im just sitting here,picking you off. Im sharp bro,be careful. Let me refer back to my point of every action has a reaction,whether it comes from a direction you expect,well who knows.

I dont have a probation officer lol,what do you mean im trying to preach to you? I dont actually care what you do or dont believe. Its you on 4 or 5 different occasions initiating this particular type of interaction,where im just sitting here,picking you off. Im sharp bro,be careful. Let me refer back to my point of every action has a reaction,whether it comes from a direction you expect,well who knows.

Sharp - yes maybe.

A Saint - no fucken way :D (neither am I, don't claim to be).

Sharp - yes maybe.

A Saint - no fucken way :D (neither am I, don't claim to be).

No one is bro. However some are higher up the pecking order than others,according to the peculiar rating system of life that i have been programmed with. However i balance that with a judgement free zone type mentality. I dont mind you bro,i see good.