• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Quads/calves. Did front squats today after not having done them for some time. Was able to use a clean grip which makes a big difference. Haven't been able to do it for a while because of an elbow irritation, but if I go wider it's ok. The ol' wrists were feeling it, and the clavicle's a bit mashed. Feels good.

- Pin Squat (just squatting down as normal but pausing with the bar on the safetys)
- Bench
- Push Press

Tomorrow is deficit deadlift, close grip bench and snatch grip SLDL.

Last edited:
Quads, hamstrings and glutes. First workout back after a 2 week break. Was screwed after the first set of squats. Powered through but took an extra 15 minutes.

Cheezels on the couch. 
ae38063c2d8aecbc5e35392535ba3269.jpg

I prefer burger rings

Front Squats last night (coz I'm a miserable kent who doesn't want to go out and drink).

Deadlifts, Hammies and Abs this morgan.

Might do some skipping or try to rebuild my Boxing technique this arvo - or just eat Ice Cream - or both.

Stiff kunt.
What are your stats, lifts, goals etc?
Give a clueless kunt some info.

Stats; 34/24/36.
Lifts: I prefer the stairs, more cardio.
Goals: to not get involved in another gun debate.

^^^^^
That equates to fat kunce ��

Haha. You got abs kunt? At least upper abs?

Yes, since coming onto this forum my cardio has gone to shit and I've gone from 96kg superfit sex god to a 110kg+ (prolly peaked out around 115kg) Bro with pms (puffy muscle syndrome). I guess we've got some common ground then! :D