|29-06-2007, 01:36 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006Gender: Training Exp:Just Started Muscle Goals:More Strength Stats:80/5'10" Favorite Lift :deadlift Favorite Supp :butter
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
So Ausbb (Australian Bodybuilding) has hit 1000 posts with 144 members , it might not seem like much compared to some of the other forums out there , but we're off to a good start
Over the time a few changes have come about
- some more addons to make your experience here at ausbb more friendly
- branching out to cover other topics besides Bodybuilding , such bmx and mountain biking , with the 2 new partnerships of Ausbmx.com and Ausmtbr.com
- A female training forum , a place for the girls to get together and chat
The staff here at Ausbb.com would like to thank all our members for making it the place it is , good work guys and girls
Ausbb- Australian Body Building
serving all of your fitness,Body Building needs, conditioning, fat loss, training, supplements and so much more
New to this forum? Follow these steps:
1) Register free as a member
2) Introduce Yourself
3) Ask questions, post some answers, learn more
4) Get back to the gym and build more muscle!
5) Create your own Training Diary
One team: Ausbb
Join Ausbb on facebook
Make a Donation.
Ausbb Member of the month - Vote now!
Do you own or use a small Gym?
Toss a tin in your trolley
Message to all New comers and lurkers: Don't be Afraid to post even if some of the topics might be out of your league don't hide in the shadows jump into General Topic and get to know some of the girls and guys on the forum
Ausbb is all you need
ps it's Graeme - not Graham
|29-06-2007, 01:54 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
good going guys and girls
lets hope for many more posts to come , the place is starting to shape up quite nicely , a great bunch of ppl , helpful information
Still lurking? Come say hello!