• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
so those that are still in the field , how do you meet members opposite sex

do you do the old traditional way of at the pub/club
at the supermarket
at the gym?
rohypnols?

online?

If hear you put a banana in the child seat of your trolley and face it toward mecca, it means you are making yourself available for jewish closet homosexuals.

You can meet great women anywhere. The secret is to just say hello, in a non creepy El Teste hoodyrapist stalker panty sniffing type of way.

Woody, where's the fun in that mane? ;)

TB.jpg

You can meet great women anywhere. The secret is to just say hello, in a non creepy El Teste hoodyrapist stalker panty sniffing type of way.

Boom, they are everywhere, best responses are in normal places, they r suprised and flatteed, makes their day, in a club, they expect to be sleazed on, so different vibe.

Young kunce with 90s technology clean up online.
[MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION] ; this reminds me, haven't been there in a while, but I expect it's till the same, Slony Pony in PM on a Sunday night, full to the brim with very aggressive cougars, will blow your mind, I've picked up between entering the front door and 1/2 way to the bar, not even one drink, was in the joint 7-10 seconds before I was walking back out with a cougar attached to me.
It's beyond words, you literally get molestered in there, bruises on your arse from being pinched every 2-3 minutes and lipstick all over you, expect you'd be quite a regular there, if not, deny yourself no longer, it's a fuken circus. Prince Alfred Hotel was the same, if you have some hair and most of your own teeth you're getting dragged to the cougar den, dead or alive.

When I was in jail they used to say there is no gender when your dick is being sucked properly.

i tend to think it's true, but fuck it makes it easier to nut when you look down at long well kept hair.

When I was in jail they used to say there is no gender when your dick is being sucked properly.

i tend to think it's true, but fuck it makes it easier to nut when you look down at long well kept hair.

Boobcat bro?

Boom, they are everywhere, best responses are in normal places, they r suprised and flatteed, makes their day, in a club, they expect to be sleazed on, so different vibe.

Young kunce with 90s technology clean up online.
@Undercover ; this reminds me, haven't been there in a while, but I expect it's till the same, Slony Pony in PM on a Sunday night, full to the brim with very aggressive cougars, will blow your mind, I've picked up between entering the front door and 1/2 way to the bar, not even one drink, was in the joint 7-10 seconds before I was walking back out with a cougar attached to me.
It's beyond words, you literally get molestered in there, bruises on your arse from being pinched every 2-3 minutes and lipstick all over you, expect you'd be quite a regular there, if not, deny yourself no longer, it's a fuken circus. Prince Alfred Hotel was the same, if you have some hair and most of your own teeth you're getting dragged to the cougar den, dead or alive.

Crikey that sounds like hell lol :eek:

Up for a trip to Melbourne jiggers?

You boys in your 30s right? Dem cougars would pounce hard.

I took my wife's 30yo cousin visiting from Berlin there, tall handsome kid, they tried to rip him apart, poor kunce didn't know which way to run, was a laugh, think he was a little overwhelmed.
My wife asked him where I took him last night, dickhead says "vee vent to ze milf bar" she said "where?" I jumped in and said "milk bar, we went to the milk bar, it's what it's called" She replied "stupid name" I agreed.

We call it grab a granny

I took my wife's 30yo cousin visiting from Berlin there, tall handsome kid, they tried to rip him apart, poor kunce didn't know which way to run, was a laugh, think he was a little overwhelmed.
My wife asked him where I took him last night, dickhead says "vee vent to ze milf bar" she said "where?" I jumped in and said "milk bar, we went to the milk bar, it's what it's called" She replied "stupid name" I agreed.

We call it grab a granny
Yep, pair of spring chickens or is that handsome roosters?
I remember when I'd just turned 18, me and a mate went out on a Wednesday or Thursday night. Rocked up to this club, the bouncer on the door says 'Just got to warn you lads, it's over 30's night tonight' We went in and it was savage, had to get out of there before we were eaten alive and spat out again

Yep, pair of spring chickens or is that handsome roosters?
I remember when I'd just turned 18, me and a mate went out on a Wednesday or Thursday night. Rocked up to this club, the bouncer on the door says 'Just got to warn you lads, it's over 30's night tonight' We went in and it was savage, had to get out of there before we were eaten alive and spat out again

Yeah, they don't fuck around.
Get some decent units at the pony, well kept, always garaged, paint polished, low ks with some modern updates.

We call it grab a granny

Phew close call, dumb German speaking outta turn like that, hahaha.

Where is this Milk bar you speak of though?????