• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Johnnie Walker

Borderline Kunce
Who here drinks liquid egg whites? Just back doing this, has long been a staple of mine when training.

Today i mixed egg whites with powerade powder, surprisingly good lol

no whats that?

refering to pasturised liquid egg whites as apposed to raw eggs by the way
Ah, in that case there's no need for extra biotin (one of the B complex vitamins also referred to as B7) that is destroyed by a raw egg white protein called avidin. Avidin has an affinity binding to biotin, preventing its absorption..., resulting in a deficiency in this essential vitamin. But you're fine , as heat destroys the binding protein avidin.

Ah, in that case there's no need for extra biotin (one of the B complex vitamins also referred to as B7) that is destroyed by a raw egg white protein called avidin. Avidin has an affinity binding to biotin, preventing its absorption..., resulting in a deficiency in this essential vitamin. But you're fine , as heat destroys the binding protein avidin.
Interesting.

haha why don't you just cook them? I've been making "crepes" with mine. Just spray the pan with coconut oil spray and then serve them with a tonne of cinnamon :p

Do you take biotin when you do that?

Just to clarify that, raw egg white (avidin therein) will bind to, and make unavailable, any biotin that it encounters. So you don't get the biotin from any food (or vitamin pills) that you eat at the same time as you have the egg whites.

So, if you supplement with biotin to offset this, you should take your biotin at a different time from when you eat your raw egg whites.

i have sometimes boiled 12 egg whites then throw them in the blender with honey, 1 cup boiled water and vanilla essence and it makes one massive thick ass bowl of custard.

or can make a huge marshmallow by beating egg whites into fluff and mix in gelatine disolved in hot water with honey, sweetener and vanilla then cool in refrigerator.

Why don't you just have the whole egg, the yolk is the best most nutritious part of the egg. What idiot throws out the best part of the egg?