• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes the hunger seems very apparent, though due to slin sensitivity it wears off after a while. Thats what i've researched about it anyway.........

30mg okay. A bloke i know is starting 20mg tonight. He will keep me updated on how he goes.........

It's a prohibited substance, according to the WADA list. Sad panda. :(

So I guess it must work......

Yep it does, the research and studies behind it all prove it works without any doubt at all.

Or longer possibly..........

I'm wondering if bloat becomes bad, what is good to reduce bloat, diuretics maybe?

Solo atm, though he is on hcg and dhea which boost his levels up high enough to shut him down. He also was running DAA at 4g ed for 2 weeks, this was good for about 7-8 days then suddenly effects dropped off to practically nothing so he dropped it out of his stack.

Other Sarms, he's not too clued up on Sarms. He is however going to throw an AAS into the mix shortly i think.

Ol mates going strong with the mk still. Bloat is up very high, getting beyond a joke now. He's looking into herbal diuretics. He can stand the bloat, but its the increased bp that comes with the bloat that is getting to him.