• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

happy belated b'day to Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I knew i was forgetting something in the last week or so, it's the 4th b'day of Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding. Ausbb started around the week of the 13th of November 2006

In the early days things started off pretty slow, there wasn't too many of us around, but rome wasn't built in a day. There was a few times in the early days where I thought maybe it was time to put Ausbb to sleep, but we stuck at it and slowly but steadily Ausbb grew. Sure in the early days of ausbb as some of oldies may know Ausbb did have it's shakie times , but we learnt from the past and moved onto what we have today

So how did Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding start ? Ausbb started out of the need for a bodybuilding forum targeting Australians. I used to frequent a few overseas forums, while there isn't much difference between bodybuilding overseas compared to Australia , but sometimes it's good to chat with locals and make some good solid connections and find local training partners.

There was a few Australian BodyBuilding Forums before Ausbb hit the scene , but some of them were rather dead and others required you to pay to register. So out of a demand and also for my own interest in Bodybuilding for the Australians i decide to form the Ausbb forum

Like i have said many times before I just pay the bills for Ausbb that doesn't make me Ausbb , Ausbb is you guys and girls out there you are what makes Ausbb

So I would like to thank you all for you time and contributions to the forum for making it what it is today

Awesome forum now. Lucky I stuck around from those dark gloomy days of 5 posts per day...LOL

Last edited:
Happy birthday site :) I'm glad I recently stumbled across this forum while researching what rack to buy.

Hats off to Mr Admin and Mr Shrek....true pioneers. Good work fellas, you paved the way!!

I asked the members what they thought about you guys and I took a photo of their feedback.

all-thumbs-up1.jpg

The verdict is in - you guys rock!

Was Ausbb the forum that sold tubs of redback protein powder back in the day ? It had a red template i think and a similar name but it would have been earlier than 2006 i say.

The family has certainly grown. Congratulations Ausbb and I wish you many fruitful years to come.

Fadi.

I remeber just a year ago it was very slow on here.

Its one of the top weight training forums around now, great work Graeme, and Adrian, Fadi and Katie, as well as all the new members that keep things interesting

Mate, despite your crude nature :),j/k i think it has grown lately due to your influence, I merely helped keep it going in the early days. Something inside me said, it will blossom one day.

Well done all.

Thanks to all for making Ausbb what it is , sure there is some members like shrek , markos , fadi , n00bs , dave that have had a great effect on the place and many more (I apologize for not mentioning all the names) , but each and every member of the forums brings something to the table , something that has made Ausbb what it is

Good call Admin. When you hang around the forum for a while you get a feel for the different characters out there, you connect better with the forum once the personalities/ideals/opinions of each guy starts to take shape.

On that note I give you these smiley's.
birthday.gif

olympic1.gif
olympic1.gif