• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

jackinthebox

Anyone know any legit sources? most ppl say yeah xxx does the job but most cases they getting diff drugs to what they ordered. Corelabs au looks good and apparently aussteroids legit aswell (the BTC payments puts me off tho), wondering if anyone can share their experience with any of these.
Sarmsasia looks legit aswell, they have a pretty imformative yt channel alongside their website, but they say they started in 2012 but the domain was created in 2018 nd their yt vids are all frm 2019.

Takes more then 2 weeks, it’s reliable
No, read the recent reviews. They used to be super reliable (aside from standard COVID delays), but I just ordered from them again recently, and they were missing 2 products. Have sent multiple emails, haven’t received a reply at all.

They’ve gone bunk. ?

Any update? Last time I got some off austeroids they were good but this was back in 2018. Most of my old sources seem to have gotten busted

No, read the recent reviews. They used to be super reliable (aside from standard COVID delays), but I just ordered from them again recently, and they were missing 2 products. Have sent multiple emails, haven’t received a reply at all.

They’ve gone bunk. ?
Hey guys I'm still waiting, its been 4 weeks tomorrow and I have herd back from them saying send us a email on the 5 oct and they will check. really doubtful of anything turning up tho< and yes they use to be super reliable 2018=2019 that's the only reason why I went back to them

You may as well throw your of order and hard earned coin in a bottle and launch into a outgoing tide. On a coast facing China would be the best bet lol.

But in all seriousness, things got really hard a few years back and now it's rare for people to advertise openly like the good old days.

Best advice is to do your time in the gym, get to know the bigger or more 'genetically modified' guys and pro tip, don't ask them the first time you speak to them ?

The boys are still around, just be smart about how you find them.

Buying from websites is risky business. I'm not saying they are all fake, but what I can say is that I guarantee you'll run out of money well before you run out of websites, lol.

Be smart, ask the right people and don't ask in public forums ?

Hey guys I'm still waiting, its been 4 weeks tomorrow and I have herd back from them saying send us a email on the 5 oct and they will check. really doubtful of anything turning up tho< and yes they use to be super reliable 2018=2019 that's the only reason why I went back to them
If you are waiting 4 weeks for a reply just to order (ie give them your money), can you imagine how unhelpful they'll be when you ask for a reship because Borderforce took your shit.

Best advice is to do your time in the gym, get to know the bigger or more 'genetically modified' guys and pro tip, don't ask them the first time you speak to them ?

The boys are still around, just be smart about how you find them.

Be smart, ask the right people and don't ask in public forums ?
Very true words spoken.

I'd suggest gaining some good knowledge on compounds so you can check if they know what their talking about beforehand.