• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

jzpowahz

Anyone else keen? I'm just into self experimentation so going to start this next Monday the 20th August. Would be good to have a couple of people for support as I can see this being pretty tough!

Guys 24kg
Girls 16kg

T NATION | Ten Thousand Swings to Fat Loss

I will not be doing any traditional weight lifting in this period and eating around maintenance cals. (well what my maintenance is now)

Anyone else keen? I'm just into self experimentation so going to start this next Monday the 20th August. Would be good to have a couple of people for support as I can see this being pretty tough!

Guys 24kg
Girls 16kg

T NATION | Ten Thousand Swings to Fat Loss

I will not be doing any traditional weight lifting in this period and eating around maintenance cals. (well what my maintenance is now)

I'm keen but wouldn't be able to do it every day =( good luck mate!

Are you just doing this 'just because'? Or are you trying to lose fat because l breifly read the article a week or two ago and didn't the author of said article gain bf / and or weight.... Can't remember so i probably shouldn't be talking shit on it just yet...

There was a couple of participants in that article i beleive. One guy gained both. The others lost fat and gained muscle i beleive.

Keen. But not til after comp...ptc sydney comp is a week later than brisbanes...

If I just wanted to lose fat then I'd just stick with my current training & just lower my cals.

Doing this for the following reasons:
A: to see if I can
B: because I feel that I've been neglecting my overall fitness lately and focussing on strength/weight gain

aah yeah, I forgot about that. You can run it a week later if you wanted?

I also wanted to start that week as I've got a 5km fun run & a 10km mud run coming up and I wanted to train for them with KB's only. Just to see how I'd go :)

There was a couple of participants in that article i beleive. One guy gained both. The others lost fat and gained muscle i beleive.

Keen. But not til after comp...ptc sydney comp is a week later than brisbanes...

And thats why I should have re read the article before talking shit. Not really my cup of tea and I dont have kb's but itll be interesting to see any results from people here.

1000 per day in any day is fucking mental lol. Most ive done is 200? I think. Whatever i scored in the last swings challenge...the 6/9/12 minutes ones.

Also neglected my general fitness this year so wanted to give it a boost/kick start the fat loss for summer. See how i go. May do less than 1000. And focus on just swinging every day for 10 days.

Yeah I think the most I've done was in the challenge too. 455 @ 16kg in 12mins I think it was from memory. Followed by imminent death haha

Space it out. 20 sets of 50 or so I reckon would be the go.

Yeah id be thinking a few hundred in the morning. Finish it off in the evening.
Sets of 50 sounds ok. No less than 25 if need be. Probaly no more than a hundred.

Love to see someone complete it.
Infact id pay to watch you try and walk after the first workout.