• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stiff 2G

SuperDooper Member
Prepare to die kunce!

If these CCP kunce wanna keep hacking our Internet, spying on our Government and Businesses etc, threatening expats Families, invading sovereign territories etc, I say we blow one of their Jets or Battleships outta the water/Sky next time they hassle anyone in international waters/skies. Our Allies have more Nukes and firepower combined, we'll end up obliterating them, even if a lot of us here will have to die.

I'm prepared to die in a thermonuclear blast, or I might escape to [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] 's place and last a few months longer before I die of radiation sickness, starvation etc.

Fuck these lowlife theiving bullying lying CCP kunce! Let's stand up to these kunce!

U.S. got two Carrier Groups in South China Sea, how many Boomers lying on the bottom locked and loaded pointed directly at Xi Jinping etc.

"As a Trident II reenters the atmosphere at speeds of up to Mach 24, it splits into up to eight independent reentry vehicles, each with a 100- or 475-kiloton nuclear warhead. In short, a full salvo from an Ohio-class submarine—which can be launched in less than one minute—could unleash up to 192 nuclear warheads to wipe twenty-four cities off the map. This is a nightmarish weapon of the apocalypse."

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...-missile-submarines-are-called-boomers-126692

Saw a YouTube video awhile back. An ex-chinese businessman saying CCP was likely to fall in a few years. Not sure how true but if it is it makes sense that the kunts would be prepared to unleash such a virus on the World to try to cling to power.

Anyways, the kunts are kunts thats for sure.

The U.S. has 18 of these fuckers, each with 192 nuclear weapons, and they just sit there on the bottom, locked and loaded, virtually impossible to take out in a first strike.

images

"The Australian government has announced a far-reaching inquiry into Chinese Communist Party infiltration of the university sector.

It comes after an investigation by The Australian newspaper last week found dozens of country’s leading scientists had been recruited to China’s secretive “Thousand Talents” research program, which the FBI has described as an economic espionage and national security threat."

https://www.news.com.au/finance/eco...d/news-story/23c0e4bc3776b26f91037ff814be96b8

Heard this before. Firstly an Indian study made the claim, then a few others. I think the claim is that Sars/Coronavirus 2 has a HIV envelope proving a combination of HIV and Sars. Now:

"A CHINESE virologist who fled to the US after claiming China covered up the coronavirus outbreak has vowed to publish proof the virus was made in a lab.

Dr Li Meng-Yan has previously backed claims Beijing tried to silence anyone who attempted to raise the alarm when the virus first broke out in Wuhan last year. ... "

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12646...fled-coronavirus-cover-up-evidence-virus/amp/

Prepare to die kunce!

If these CCP kunce wanna keep hacking our Internet, spying on our Government and Businesses etc, threatening expats Families, invading sovereign territories etc, I say we blow one of their Jets or Battleships outta the water/Sky next time they hassle anyone in international waters/skies. Our Allies have more Nukes and firepower combined, we'll end up obliterating them, even if a lot of us here will have to die.

I'm prepared to die in a thermonuclear blast, or I might escape to @Big Mick 's place and last a few months longer before I die of radiation sickness, starvation etc.

Fuck these lowlife theiving bullying lying CCP kunce! Let's stand up to these kunce!

blah. They pay a fair chunk of my wages,they can go ahead and hack my net,simply no care,all you are gonna get is videos of guys lifting stuff and highlights of rugby and league as well as boring convos of no substance on facey. Ni hao. Also if you wanna kamikaze into a china man ,leave me out of it,ill quite happily farm chickens and grow sweetcorn whilst the rest of the world dukes it out,im an objector when it comes to home invading countries that i have no beef with. As for covid,its not here.

"A Chinese company with links to Beijing's military and intelligence networks has been amassing a vast database of detailed personal information on thousands of Australians, including prominent and influential figures.

Key points:
2.4 million names and profiles are on the database, including more than 35,000 Australians
The company which created the database has links to China's government and military
The leak raises further questions about the spread and scope of China's intelligence gathering operations

A database of 2.4 million people, including more than 35,000 Australians, has been leaked from the Shenzhen company Zhenhua Data which is believed to be used by China's intelligence service, the Ministry of State Security."

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020...linked-to-military-names-australians/12656668

"A Chinese company with links to Beijing's military and intelligence networks has been amassing a vast database of detailed personal information on thousands of Australians, including prominent and influential figures.

Key points:
2.4 million names and profiles are on the database, including more than 35,000 Australians
The company which created the database has links to China's government and military
The leak raises further questions about the spread and scope of China's intelligence gathering operations

A database of 2.4 million people, including more than 35,000 Australians, has been leaked from the Shenzhen company Zhenhua Data which is believed to be used by China's intelligence service, the Ministry of State Security."

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020...linked-to-military-names-australians/12656668

only the dodgy ones bro,congrats you ve probably made the list make that 35,001. Actually ill get in contact in the high dragon embassy in taipei and get them to add shrek to that list as well,hes pretty shady.

only the dodgy ones bro,congrats you ve probably made the list make that 35,001. Actually ill get in contact in the high dragon embassy in taipei and get them to add shrek to that list as well,hes pretty shady.

Lol. I knew that when I started this thread. CCP have been caught stalking Chinese dissidents in Australia. Id love for a couple of em to stalk me. Come get me you fuckers. I don't need any excuse at the best of times lol

Living in China combines the worst aspects of Capitalism and the worst aspects of Communism with none of the benefits. From a former chinese citizen:

blah. They pay a fair chunk of my wages,they can go ahead and hack my net,simply no care,all you are gonna get is videos of guys lifting stuff and highlights of rugby and league as well as boring convos of no substance on facey. Ni hao. Also if you wanna kamikaze into a china man ,leave me out of it,ill quite happily farm chickens and grow sweetcorn whilst the rest of the world dukes it out,im an objector when it comes to home invading countries that i have no beef with. As for covid,its not here.

lol..........why would they waste their time in hacking kunce like you.
them hacking influential people, on the other hand, means bad news of all of us