• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
E

Elektra

ever get one of those tunes stuck in your head that you just can't seem to get rid of , no matter what you do you just continue on with the song in your mind , quite annoying even worse when you don't know the name of it

ahhh!! tell me out it , not knowing the name of the song has to be the most annoying thing , constantly listening to the radio in the hope that you'll hear the song again and get the name , but then you do hear it on the radio but again miss the name

Hell yeah, I've had "Good Feeling" from Violent Femmes stuck in my head last few days, love it....

Good feeling, won't you stay with me
Just a little longer
Always seems like you're leaving
Won't you stay with me
Just a little longer
La la, la la la la la

Damn . I have this song stuck in my head since Saturday when I heard it on Jukebox Saturday night.

I'm on my way from misery to hapiness today
Ah ha, ah ha, ah ha, ah ha

Grrrrrrrrrr

I wonder if Elektra and Tammy were good sorts? Hahahahaha

Last edited:
Toniiiight, I celebrate my love for you...tonight...
sorry left over from this morning..

They are playing one hit wonders every morning on the radio. For some reason they stick harder than others.
Barbie girl, Bird is the Word, Agadoo, FAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK.

BARBIE Girl is hardly retro being about 10 years old. Now Surfer Bird and Agadoo, that's some real retro magic right there.

Theres this awsome song about a drug addict but i cant remember the name or the band or the freaking lyrics! All I know is it starts out with the guy in a hovel or ghetto or something in a bare building under a concreate doorway or something and he is using smack or something. he mentions a spoon anyway rock cocaine ... i dunno... Wish I hadnt of thrown away that cd!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks to Shrek last night I kept singing (out loud) these 2 lines over and over....

Save yoooooorrrrrrre love my darlink
save your love

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFLNVghm0A&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - RENEE & RENATO SAVE YOUR LOVE[/ame]

Bloody awesome!!

Save your love for Roma,
And a for me

:D:D

fb thumb.jpeg DKD likes this.

Muahahahaha.

I listen to it whenever I need a lift.

It is a very uplifting and romantic song.

I love both of their voices.

Much better than the garbage served up these days.

Enjoy it as my gift.

>insert thumbs up<

Most people recognize Don McLean for American Pie, but this is his finest work by far.
Castles In The Air.
Enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]TTqi7iEZEWA[/YOUTUBE]

Another Don McLean classic this time sung by the late Perry Como.

Magnificent

[YOUTUBE]s8QiDYcbQds[/YOUTUBE]

While we are listening to Perry Como,
Here's classic Perry.

[YOUTUBE]1UPSUS_59Yw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Mike Oldfield - Moonlight Shadow.

The female singer is not the original singer but she is very good.
also check out Mikes guitar work - Simply breathtaking.
[YOUTUBE]1KGVjpK_yRM[/YOUTUBE]

Many have tried to imitate The Beatles. I think Todd Rundgren's Utopia came the closest with this catchy tune - I Just Want to Touch You

[YOUTUBE]gg4h590F0oY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Fucking hell Shrek....Perry Como should've sung at funerals man. He doesn't hold a candle that magnificent fatman in Renee and Renaato....I don't even know which one is which..:D