• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Who's going to win?
The Joker should win the mens.
I think the womens is wide open.
Serina is chasing 22nd GS.
The pressure is getting to her and has lost her last 3 GS finals
I'm gonna back Simona Halep @ $22.
Just a tenner.

shit, do we really want the joker to catch Federer's record, i don't. But he is very good at moment.
s

shit, do we really want the joker to catch Federer's record, i don't. But he is very good at moment.
s
He'll win.
Murray will be the only challenger, but I think Novak has him covered.

Kyrgios can do damage. Pity he's a cockhead.

What a match in the men’s semis.
Kevin Anderson won 26-24 in the 5th set. Nearly 7 hours. Epic.

Nadal and The Joker still to finish their match. That’ll go deep as well and Anderson gets an extra days rest because their match was suspended.

great match in mens semi and glad kerber won.

I hope Anderson can win, but bookies give him little chance.

Wouldn’t right off Anderson so easily but The Joker looks like he’s back to his best, and when he is, he is the best in the world.
His record against Nadal and Federer is superior.

Last edited: