• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
What is the best supplement/s you ever used - something/s that isnt on the market anymore and you wish you could get your hands on or something you still use everyday?

Two of my all time favourite supplements -

AST VP2 - still use this bad boy - great taste/great breakdown

One supplement I wish they still made is Dymatize liquid Amp'd - this shit was intense! Best pre-workout by a mile I have ever used...

And my favourite would have to be optimum nutrition gold standard whey strawberry.

Fuark. Best tasting powder ever.

Tim.

I enjoyed Craze way too much haha

Taste wise, anything apple flavoured by Scivation.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

RPM by applied nutricueticals. Pretty sure they've changed the formula, because what is used to contain was fucking amazing. Best pre-workout ive used hands down, and I hate taking pills for a pre workout.

AN-RPM-110CAP_MAIN.jpg

No jittery shit, pump, unlimited energy, I mean it would last a good 4 hours off your head, and the come-down wasnt too harsh at all, no DMAA, i think the comedown was atributed to brutalising yourself in the gym and not the effects of the stimulants.

The only supps I would actually consider spending money on is a protein powder( one that actually contains protein) and maybe creatine. The rest I wouldn't part with my cash for.

Ephedrine/Dianabol/Whey Concentrate in that order.
I can't wait until I get my 565kg belt only total with a 2h weigh in. Pretty much when I decided that I should start using sterons. CMS rated total at 75kg. A few sources say this is when the Russians start also. Dianabol felt great... honestly it was amazing. Breakfast of champions. Whoever said laughter is the best medicine had never tried dbol haha.

Ephedrine is amazing as well. Gets better the more I take it. I feel great on it and my tolerance doesn't really increase at all. I use ASIA BLACK-25 100 Caps by Cloma Pharma for those interested. It has 25mg ephedrine (standardized from extract), "Hoodia, Caffeine, White Willow Bark, Green Tea, Yohimbe, and many other powerful ingredients".

Whey is pretty much just an essential. Nothing good or bad about it, just a convenient meal replacement.

Cissus cannot rate this shizz high enough do yourself a favour jump on BN and order some
Your joints thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fucked if id know. Not a great area of my knowledge but I'm not banking on dodgy supps from bodybuilding stores doing much of anything.

So you don't anything about it, nor ever used it but you know it's shit? Huh? Hahaha