• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dosages for noobs

maxwolfie

I hope this thread will provide a bit of clarity for new trainers experimenting with basic supplements as sometimes it's extremely difficult to research very basic information, such as dosage amount etc, with the amount of conflicting information on the Internet. So to avoid creating another abomination, let's keep it simple and scientific!

Current stack:

Bioglan "One a Day" Men's Endurance multivitamin - One taken in morning, daily.

Fish oil caps - 2 caps taken three times a day (with meals). 6 x 1000mg caps total daily.

Protein - Usually 1.5 scoops (30g scoop) four times a day. Taken with main meals and one just before bed. All mixed with water except bed time one, which is mixed with skim milk. Have read that this sustains/slows release of protein while you sleep. Approx 180g of WPC or 144g grams of real protein I.e. my WPC is 80% protein.

Creatine - Training days: 5g taken in morning. 5g pre WO, 5g PWO (before dinner). 15g total. Non training days: 5g taken in morning, 5g at dinner.

Beta Alanine - Training days: 2.5g taken pre WO, 2.5g PWO. Non training days: 2.5g taken morning, 2.5g taken with afternoon tea/dinner.

Last edited:
Are you loading creatine? If not you are going a little overboard.

Here is mine:

Health Supplements:

High quality fish oil 500mg/250mg blend per capsule. 5 a day.
12000 Orac Greens Blend 6g a day
B Complex (includes zinc, magnesium, 200mg vit C and others per tab) 4 tabs a day
Vitamin C about 4-5g

Training Supplements:

Micellar Protien for MRP shakes 60g per shake (if MRP is needed)
WPC 30g + 30g dextrose Pre/Post WO shakes
Creatine 5g PWO or whenever on off days

Protein Shake - Once per day after workkout or emergencies
Creatine 5gms per day every day anytime (loading optional, 20gms per day for 5 days split over 4 doses)
Multi - Once per day with a meal
Beta Alanine - 2 gms pre and post workout - 2 gms morning and 2 gms afternoon on non-training days
Fish oil - 2 caps with every meal

Good Luck