• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Simon 180kg bench

PTC

Simon benched 180kg last night breaking his own 172.5kg PTC record.

Here is a video of it in case some of you are interested.

Note he is not wearing a belt and we counted the bar.:D

YouTube - PTCFrankston's Channel

The guys are amping their lifts up leading into AD10, quite a few gym records have been broken

Simon weighs 113kg. He did attempt 182.5kg and the bar went out of the groove and he missed it, it was his 5th attempt over 160kg on the night, fatigue had set in, he had already done 20 rep squats.

Wow. I'm inspired to bench more weight, although I'm a million miles away from 180kg (well, 90kg to be prcise!).

Nice work! That is a crazy bench, gotta love the RAW lifting.

That's awesome - AFTER 20 rep squats..
After 20 rep squats, I want to lie in the corner, in the fetal position, screaming "mummmmyyy"

haha

Well done Simon.

And well done to Emma with her 120kg deadlift, I saw that next in the youtube queue. That "fck!" in the middle is the best :)