• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Proff that squatting beyond parallel isn't bad

PowerBuilder

cheating4.jpg

when a thin 60kg kid comes up to you and tells you that when squatting beyond parellel is bad for your knee's refer him to this picture & tell him to have a good day...because you just started to!

ahah Oliver.

Powerbuilder, because someone is doing it doesn't mean it is still not bad.

How is it bad? please enlighten me.

I think its just an old wifes tales that weak pussies made up for an excuse to do 1/4 squats

How is it bad? please enlighten me.

I think its just an old wifes tales that weak pussies made up for an excuse to do 1/4 squats

I didn't say it was bad. I said it is like showing someone a picture of someone smoking and saying, 'see its ok because someone else does it'. There were no facts to say it was not bad, just a picture that doesn't prove that it is bad or not.

What's not good is that his lwr back looks like it's going south.

It all boils down to "why do you train and what is important to you?" If your ONLY focus is temporary glory or appeasing some macho urgings by yourself and others...plunge ahead and ignore the potential pitfalls.