• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Upper back pain (trapizius???)

kindred

I tore some muscle in my upper back when i was younger now it hurts sometimes (very rarely). However with me walking alot these days and carrying a back pack it has flaired up big time. My backpack is a good one and is fitted as good as I can get it. Does anyone know anything I can do for my upper back I think the trapizus sort or area.

Lots of different muscles and conditions there. Probably working in IT hunched over a desk doesn't help, either.

See a physio, it's too complicated an area for anyone to suggest much online. If it were just desk-hunching we could suggest stuff, but with an injury - see a physio.

Ive seen a physio they said to stretch it out but i cant remember the stretches he said. I don't really wanna go back there as i am on limited income.