• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What magazines do you read

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Do you read any mags ? if so which one's
i normally read the magazines at the checkout down the supermarket , healthfood mag ,mens health

Performance Imports, Boost, Motor. Thats all I buy now, but I do go through my collection quite often.

I possibly have 10,000 magazines, thats a conservative estimate. Titles include

Muscle & Fitness
MuscleMag
Iron Man
Milo
Muscular Development
Powerlifting USA
Flex

Motor
Fast Fours
Hot Fours
Steeet Machine
Performance Street car
Speed
Autosalon
Popular Hot Rodding
Street and Strip
Supercar
High Performance Imports
Zoom
Wheels
Hot Rod
Car Craft
Unique Cars
Just Cars

Savage
Tattoos Down Under
Another 10 or so Tattoo titles

I'm probably forgetting 100's of other titles.

I have a stack of #1 issues

I have Iron Man from 1961

I have street machine from when it was Van Wheels lol

I go through my Unique cars from 1984 or so and laugh at car prices.

S h i t, I forgot, I have stacks of Skateboarder magazines from the 70's as well.

Autobuff
Popular Hot Rodding

Stacks of Hi Fi and Home Cinema mags

Penthouse Black Label

I'm a uni student so I cant afford that sorta stuff. Most of my money goes towards food and building my gym, I hardly ever drink.

Zoo, Ralph, FHM, Picture and People for work (these mags get around).

Street Machine, Perth Street Car, HPI, Zoom.. Basically if it has anything to do with modified/modifying cars I'll buy it, but those stay with me for future reference/ideas.

Also heaps of tattoo mags for same reasons (can't wait to get my sleeve finished)

Just started reading musclemag (too many adds IMO) but will be having a browse through other health/BB related mags when I get home finally. Any recommendations?

Occasionally a BB mag, just so I got something to flick through whilst on the crapper.