• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Runkeeper (IPhone)

Gauche

Just thought I would let you guys know about this IPhone App. Runkeeper is free unless you want the full version which honestly doesn't offer to much more. Basically this app records via GPS and keeps a record of all your runs. From average speed to pinpointing certain speeds during your run it has it all. I found the greatest thing it gave me was the motivation to keep bettering my times and average speeds. It recods full GPS maps of your run so you can always go back and look at your achievments. I was running like twice a week but now Im doing about 8 a week just to add to my stats. Let me know if you are already using it and what you think of it!

pretty awesome... i switched it on towards the end of walking the dogs this morning. did 1.09km at an average speed of 3.37kmh and climbed 22m. not entirely accurate because i went and got a coffee and bought some milk along the way :p but i forgot to switch it off when i got home and my phone was dead by the time i realised :(

Sounds like a good program. I wonder if google and their android platform will get a lot of stuff like this. I think when i get one of these new phones, i might go with google.

Just to let you know guys they have updated it so you can sync it into those new facebook scales as well... not that I would ever do it but its a step forward in the fight on motivation for people struggling to loose weight. I have actually stopped using runkeeper now, football season has started so I have been doing to much running to bother loggin it. Thanks for the feedback.